People say its shit for years and years

>people say its shit for years and years
>play it and find out its better than its predecessors
whats her name v

Attached: 9vRZlNgseWnK9oLi2A8omQVqsFXY0LIf.jpg (1024x1024, 394.9K)

your mom's mom

>grind set
>+20000% damage to x skill
I had fun with it on launch, recently came back to it and it has become a completely retarded numbers fest. Steamrolled through the entire thing and a couple of paragon levels in like 8 hours and got bored of watching my numbers go up.

diablo 2 is the same exact thing

No it isn't, your character gets incrementally more powerful throughout the game with a few powerspike items, but they're not even in the same dimension as the flat fucking 75000% damage bonuses that you get in diablo 3. In D2 you go from doing 10 damage to maybe 10k, in D3 you go from doing 10 damage to billions.

You're just too stupid to understand when itemization is good and when it is bad. You're just making a thread telling everyone that you "had fun" with Diablo 3.

Am i the only one who played mainly monk? no other game i've seen has the buddhist monk aesthetic as nailed down as this, i just love making things explode with my fists

>he fell for the memes

The game is quite shit.
You get lvl 1-60 in no time at all, killing all sense of progression. Actually who cares because the main story is complete shit.
Itemization is beyond terrible, just so fucking boring
Then you get max level, time to do Rift! And only rifts, and only rifts. You get to upgrade your gear little by little to do...greater Rift!

Grim Dawn destroys it.

People couldn't play it at launch day because the servers were overcrowded and meme'd it to death. Now the game is A-okay and the expansion made it even better, but the Tortanic hivemind isn't something you can't fight on Any Forums

it's a game to grind with, i've had my fun doing mindless dungeons and progression, it's nothing deep, just something pretty to look at while you press buttons and watch stuff explode

These games suck because they don't have as much inventory as I can fit on my PC. Whats the point in getting addicted to grinding for shiny objects if I can't even hoard them?

Going through the campaign and trying the different runes while levelling up was fun. Even more so with the next characters when you craft the +exp items

bro what? the entire point in DS2 is to farm runes and make gear that improve your skills exponentially. What the fuck

good gameplay
horrible itemization and aesthetic

i would play it again if it had D2R's aesthetic

This.
Just needs a little more variety is mob abilities, the only ones that seem to matter are spinning lasers & ground degens from rares, mix them up a bit & make base mob attacks relevant.
like in Path of Exile

it's a turn off your brain type of game

Of course the game becomes retarded and boring after you force yourself to play past the main story for 200 extra hours doing some autistic grinding. Both D2 and D3

Grim Dawn is a huge slogfest of don't step in the AOE puddle

>skills exponentially
No, they improve the improvement is linear. Sure one item might give you a powerspike, but a +3 to skills will only add a flat amount of damage. There is nothing equivalent to the retarded +75000% damage items found in D3, there are maybe a few items like griffons eye which give % based bonuses but the numbers are like 15% which is nowhere near the realm of D3 numbers.

>grim yawn