Street Fighter

What's next for the series?

Attached: 1645013977894.png (1100x1689, 1.95M)

Another video game that won't do quite so well and people will point to it and say this is why fighting games are bad.

>chun li straight shota gangbangs
dude what the fuck
capcom are really going too far this time

Certified for BWC

I hope Capcom pairs her into a romantic relationship with Balrog. I think they would make the perfect couple. I ship BalrogxKolin!

Attached: big_nigga.jpg (1436x1817, 952.77K)

i really hope they bring necro back. effie being playable would also be cool.

Attached: 2224597_bbiirrdd_van-necrolme.png (3000x4000, 761.5K)

proof?

I don't think they've ever even talked before

Attached: b30efa52e7f719326175417b5a4c2182.jpg (1447x2046, 290K)

Yeah, but she is Boxer type and Kolin looks like she would be into men with rough mugs but who deep down have a heart of gold. Such a cute couple!

Attached: 3443495243.jpg (1280x720, 128.23K)

what would their first encounter be like?

if I were to guess based on trends...
>more juggles
the end of sfv's lifetime has been inundated with improvements to juggle availability, Dan, Akira, Oro, Rose, and Luke all have juggle mechanics
>free to play
this one im shaky on but I think based on the attempt at GaaS systems like fight money, we can expect at minimum a "free version" with a chopped roster imo
>online improvements
I dont know who to blame for SFV's shitty netcode but im hoping against hope they see the lip service that Guilty Gear got for good netcode amd realize that doing something like that with a game that retains players could be a major boon.
>new universal mechanic
each street fighter is built in response to the reception of the last one, 2 was zoning hell, 3 had parries which nipped most zoning pretty bad, 4 had focus and ultras which made defense and comeback factor more prevalent, 5 had V system which per design intents wasn't actually a realized mechanic until Vshift, but in terms of concrete effect on meta encouraged aggression, we may get something relatively close to a Roman cancel considering vtrigger activation was that for a lot of characters
>simplified inputs
I think fighting games having difficult execution is a thing of the past, unfortunately, but somehow I expect capcpom to bungle it especially hard. down down shoryus soon.

A piece of propaganda riddled with DLC, a massive flop and then cancelation.

Any Forums said the same thing about SF5

Bump

Release another barebones with crappy mechanics game and expend resources in making DLC and fix everything until the game is mediocre.

More tomboys hopefully with muscles as thick as tree trunks

Attached: BUNS.jpg (738x1044, 334.77K)

if luke is the sf6 representative we just need to dissect him to know what they want sf6 to be

fat people are gross.

>SF VI announced late 2022
>SF fans lose their collective shit over a 2-second trailer showing Ryu's left-bicep only
>2 years pass, it is now 2024
>Still no word from capcom on game progress
>2 more years pass, it is now 2026
>Capcom releases SFVI - base edition.
>Roster of 10 characters, $60, no rollback
>Day 1 DLC is $60 for 3 new characters, 1 fan favorite and 2 new randos
>everyone bitches for the next 10 years until they finally patch the game and release enough DLC to satiate the masses. They'll release Makoto again in the 3rd wave DLC, to be sure that you pick it up then.
>all the pros drop the game on launch because of the negative reaction or play it anyway because it's their only source of income, but bitch the whole time.
>nobody's happy but the cycle repeats again for SFVII

BBC queen

Is Kolin an anal only whore?

they should just pay asw to make the graphics and call it a day. they could just cut and paste into guilty gear or dfo or granblue and have juggles/airdashing stuff.