The 3DS and Wii U store shut down really goes to show how little of a shit Nintendo gives about their fans...

The 3DS and Wii U store shut down really goes to show how little of a shit Nintendo gives about their fans. When Sony were going to shut down the PS3 and PS Vita's stores they reversed their decision when fans didn't like it and agreed to keep it open. Sony are a class act.

Attached: sony.png (1083x827, 56.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?platform=PS3&sort=date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah class act who never discounts those PS3 games, bootlicker.

No one plays the 3DS or Wii U anymore.

Sony doesn't discount games retard, the publishers do lol.

If it's not backwards compatible then you might as well take it down and leave the games to live on via piracy/emulation.

Then why don’t they discount them on PS3 but do on Xbox 360 lol and doesn’t Sony publish some of those games too? lol

Based snoys making console wars without hiding on falseflags. A shame that Sony have become a shitty company

Who the fuck is buying Wii U or 3DS digital games in 2022
If you are, for some reason, still using those systems, then just hack it and be done with it

psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?platform=PS3&sort=date
Why are you lying? There are discounted ps3 games right now on the store.

The only stable WiiU exploit requires a digital bought DS game to run. There is a new one that doesn't but I tried it and a few games simply don't work under it.

Indiedev here. You can only discount your game if Sony tells you you can.

Like once in a blue moon you get an email from Sony saying something like "we are holding a special offer from X to Y and your game ZZZ has been selected as one of the games that can participate in that offer. You can put a discount from XX% to YY%, and an extra 10% discount for PS Plus users is eligible"

Basically they control when and how much you can discount your games. Last time, we had a simultaneous sale in all platforms (that was very rare) and PS4 version of the game was discounted by 35% while all the other platforms were by 50%, because Sony literally didn't let us bring the price down further.

Of course, it was the worst selling platform for the game, and we also got angry people on Twitter complaining that the game was more expensive on PS4

Lol nintendo is the worst. Never support them.

>Cherry-picking cross platform shit
>Most of which are indies
I’m not going to argue with you. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Just another impotent over-aggressive channer.

yes, and they'll still close them before 2023 ends.

irony is they gave that game for free to EU customers.
I have it on my WiiU for the exact reason if I ever want to hack it, but I will most likely just sell it at some point

get to it, then
mine's been all set since like 7 years ago
if someone loses the window, too bad. people have already missed the freeshop and still throw a hissy fit every now and then, slowpokes gonna slow

>21 games in total of which 11 are AAA
>most of it's indie
kys

I already have a exploited WiiU set up for years. I'm just saying that the new gameless exploit isn't 100% working from what I tested.

based SONY I kneel

I can't believe you easily you were suckered in by this blatant PR move. Tell me, can you transfer your purchases from these stores, to any new console? Can you buy these games, or play them, on the new consoles? Can I play wild arms or suikoden or Front Mission 3, on the ps4 or ps5? Or did they just magically go poof, once sony decided to stop making Ps3's and Vitas? once a console stops being produced, scalpers get their greasy mitts on them, and you're insane if you want me to pay 500 dollars just to buy a Ps1 rom that I don't even get to keep.

Not that Nintendo is any better. They pulled this exact same stunt with the virtual console. All your purchases go poof once your systems break (my 3DS and Wii-U went the way of my other broken consoles). So now my purchases are gone, and I have to pay scalpers incredulous prices just to hope that I can keep them for a little longer. Tell me, why didn't Nintendo allow backwards compatibility, at least for games you bought digitally? I'm not asking for them to let me put in a gamecube disk and have it play without issue, but simple emulation for even NES and SNES titles should be a no-brainer for them,but apparently they can't do that unless they latch it onto a scummy subscription service, which sony loved so much that they're following suit with Spartacus.

For me personally, this isn't a problem because I can sail the high seas for any of these old games, but I hate that I have to resort to that, despite giving both of these companies plenty of money. And then they throw autism fits if others preserve their games, or make backup copies. I'm not gonna defend people making profit off of these things, but websites like the internet archive shouldn't be demonized because of the vital service they're doing. Neither will I defend people pirating modern games, like Metroid Dread or Persona 5. all I'm saying is that these companies should be putting a bit more effort into their online services, or else piracy just seems better.

Attached: angery.png (586x466, 253.56K)

And it still would have been open nearly two decades. The Wii U isn't even 10 years old and Nintendo are already getting ready to pull the plug on the store.

Sonychads won't take no for an answer.
Nintentroons are bootlickers.
Simple as.

>Wii U store shut
you have to use an externally powered HDD to play pirated games right?

Sony > Nintendo

Very cute. I’m super impressed by the thing you just googled and not me who has been following gaming trends for years. Now search Sly, Ratchet, GoW, MGR or nearly any PS3-only game. I’m waiting. Next time have the intelligence to back out of a losing argument.

Isn't that the common problem for console gamers when their company shut down their game services? Just buy a PC and emulate.

no one cares about the Wii U or its store so stop being dumb.

Where is Any Forums's outrage towards Nintendo?
Because this place wouldn't shut up when it was announced Sony was going to shut down the Vita store.

>Nintendo shills try to slander Sony for the pettiest of reasons
>Blows up in their face
kek.

The one good and reasonably unbiased take in the entire thread