So was this just a fluke?

So was this just a fluke?
Is Half-Life a dead franchise again?

Attached: d35e0935c836b356c4b7c405367f3439.png (600x900, 579.31K)

the world isn't ready for VR yet, but it's historic in being the first good VR game. seethe

more like VR isn't ready for the world

Half-Life 3 will be the greatest VR game of all-time. Screencap me.

The game was amazing and very much praised. VR isn't just there yet for the casual player.

Unironically the Super Mario 64 of VR games
It's just the beginning user, give VR another 10 years and we'll see some crazy shit

If valve stop being committed to VR which it currently looks like they are ZUCK will take over and VR vidya will be portable and aimed at normies

hl3 will release sometime in 2027-2028 and by then everyone will use augmented reality mostly with VR being more common

>So was this just a fluke?
vr = tranny technology
normal people would never buy tranny goggles

Its too late user
The future of VR is metaverse-style shit, not vidya.
Can't make money on such a small market unless you find a way to make people keep buying shit when they have their headsets on.

Attached: ass.jpg (540x640, 38.06K)

give it a rest with the trannies, user. we're trying to talk about alyx. please stay on topic.

Attached: 1607930071418.jpg (680x490, 46.49K)

HL3 is never going to be VR-only even its conception. It just doesn't make sense. Alyx was too methodical and slow-paced compared to mainline HL games with Gordon with its flashy fast-paced heavy action traditional FPS gameplay.

I unironically think that Eli and Gordon rushing to save Alyx from G-Man is a better HL3 setup than the whole Dyson sphere thing. That said, G-Man in HLA was so much of a trickster he got uncomfortably close to his HDTF rendition.

>vr = tranny technology
>normal people would never buy tranny goggles

Attached: 1643603457747.jpg (1434x806, 261.79K)

>Game has Bashkir brand beer
>Bashkirs are Muslims

Attached: 1610229456369.png (421x519, 200.55K)

I think he was particularly smug in HLA because he felt that his initial investment in Alyx has finally paid off despite employers giving shit to him about it

>bashkirs are muslims
>me, living in Ufa, reading this
apnnr

I want murtads to leave.

The idea that Eli has a character now is infinitely more promising than him relegated to be a damsel in distress for the whole HL2 saga.

looks comfy

>fluke
No, it was Valve making a Half Life sequel that got btfo by every other game that released that year.

>NNNNOOOO I NEED MY YEARLY RELEASE I MUST CONSOOM AAAAAAA
kys cope seethe dilate