Its time to resub to 9.2 user

Attached: wow.png (1400x788, 945.17K)

more like blizzards end, when is this trashpile of a company finally shutting down? its just sad to watch.

no

Attached: 1628547157105.jpg (877x1000, 154.79K)

It's dead jim.

damn shame

Attached: firefox_2022-02-16_15-35-57.png (497x223, 159.44K)

It's dem moebius boys again

nah, Im good.

But I am already subbed to tbc classic

are you enjoying it?

its far from dead, lost ark is dead in a month then people go back to WoW.

10.0 will be huge and it will save WoW.

Yeah, I'm playing it with a friend and the server I'm on has a decent playerbase

You wowtrannies are so far gone its actually sad

Attached: 234123123.gif (498x401, 2.59M)

holy mother of cope. this is actually impressive.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Lost ark will be dead on a month but wow is still fucked

Usually around now the FOMO would be kicking in and I'd resub to get anything in the expansion before it gets removed forever. But Shadowlands is the first expansion I've had zero interest in playing in any capacity, and I simply no longer care. I might finally be free.

Wow no longer has any talent left on the team, people don't have stockholm syndrome with wow anymore, if they get bored of a game they now leave it and move on like the rest of the video game community
>new world, ffxiv, lost ark
These are just a few of the names of games that former wow players have rotated to, and there will be more.
Every few months there will be a new game release, or content patch, that will keep them more interested than they would be in wow.

And it's because wow doesn't have anything interesting going for it anymore over it's competition.

>Lost ark will be dead on a month but wow is still fucked
based and truth pilled

Same. I'm not a WoW addict who always comes back every patch but I do like coming back into a shitty expansion and at least getting to enjoy all the "content" for a month or two. Yet this time there's nothing to come back to. I get to grind Torghast some more? Visit some new zone that nobody cares about? Story that's a complete joke but could have been great?

There's nothing.

>resub
>220 ilvl
>want to do normal SoD to get gear
>no one invites me

wtf is the point of raiding?

You resubbed a week before a new patch, while undergeared and you are wondering why nobody is taking you up, user?

>Its time to resub to 9.2 user

Attached: computer-says-no.jpg (481x270, 47.65K)

This. I would add that Influencers don't feel shackled to WoW like they used to be, fearing that their viewer base would plummet. If anything, most of them had an increase. This lets them to try out new games on stream which causes a large chunk of player base to follow. People see the game being full of people and try it out. It's a good cycle for the game and streamer.

With them goes the community. If a non-Blizzard sucking faggot like Towellie says that 10.0 is good, then there will be a spike back to the game.

Blizzard will probably bend over backwards to try and do anything and everything the streamers ask for this go around. They know if they keep them then everything will be fine.

im not undergeared for normal raid. 219 should be enough.

Sure, but you have to consider that people have been doing that raid for months and everyone is overgeared for everything. People are probably done playing and waiting for next patch.

You'll basically have to luck out and find similar minded people. Or just wait a week and then everyone will be on a more level playing field I guess. I'd have better advice if I was actually playing but have you checked M+?