How long will Elden shills keep posting? Until release? +1 week of release? +1 month?

How long will Elden shills keep posting? Until release? +1 week of release? +1 month?

Attached: e55.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

>How long will Dark Souls shills keep posting? Until release? +1 week of release? +1 month?
This is you

What build are you going for, bros? I've played twohanded STR weapons for my first run through every Souls game, might switch it up and just go full magic this time
Does FTH or INT look more fun?

why is the political left trying to push elden ring so hard? what is their plan?

someone will leak stuff from the gmae. TORtanicfags will find something they disagree with and OH NO NO posting will go on for probably a fortnight

4ever

You're literally shilling EGS and Nintendo right now

These automated responses are really out of whack

>discord schizos still trying to shitpost on ED
It's over
We already know it's gonna be great

Here's a good example of an automated response, look at . There's this narrative that discordfags/shazams are trying to shitpost ED but it's all made up by shills. Why? Because then you can easily make bot replies to any "negative" thread. These bots aren't using GPT-3 so they can't reply to a thread like a human would, they have to use oneliners and this discord narrative makes it look more "human".

This is what computer generated posting looks like.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

The people pushing elden ring are leftist, mentally ill trannies. All I need to know. It's the old no mans sky crew, the losers who can't stand reality and desperately seek shelter in some virtual world, they are a cult of loser psychopaths.

GENERATE THIS, BITCH

Attached: doccbt.gif (112x112, 96.49K)

Bamco shills have been the most obvious and aggressive this past couple of years.
The shilling for scarlet nexus, tales of arise and now elden ring has been so apparent it's not even funny.

Attached: 1645014899603.jpg (1024x936, 179.12K)

this. if you are serious about the culture war you will boycott Elden Ring.

>ED
Elder Dong?

erectile dysfunction

Dumb stinky schizo frog posters

I take baths daily

Attached: 1644832551694.jpg (828x714, 281.53K)

>they never stop
OH NONONO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1644532134302.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

these only work if you add water

>game announced
>people expect Dark Souls but open world
>finally trailer, it's Dark Souls but open world
>test happens, it's good but balance is off
>previews come out, the balance has been worked on, the open world looks great
>only thing itchy are PC requirements, a bit high on paper

Why wouldn't people be optimistic about this?

Attached: 1623253588270.png (344x342, 129.98K)

because dark souls is popular and therefore IT'S SHIT!

Why do you get so triggered about people looking forward to and discussing a upcoming release of a popular new game on Any Forums - video games?

>only thing itchy are PC requirements, a bit high on paper
to europoors maybe

You realize you're going to have to share this board with people who actually enjoy elden ring for years afterwards, right?
They won't go away, if anything it'll be worse for you seeing active discussion for months.

forever
we still get decent ds1 threads here a decade later

get used to it buddy

Attached: kneel.png (620x348, 330K)

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

STOP

DISCUSS

VIDEO

GAMES

ON

Any Forums - VIDEO GAMES

Actual *people* will be in /vg/, shills and bots won't post anymore so you'll have 2 threads up at any given moment

See then there won't be no more
canned bot responses

dumbass teenagers thinking disliking popular things makes them smart

Attached: i literally cannot stop complaining about things i dont even like.png (920x750, 90.99K)