Is it even possible buy a scalped PS5 with just $700?

Is it even possible buy a scalped PS5 with just $700?

Attached: 34D2F2AF-8426-4425-9246-0D5A18C1138E.jpg (630x797, 58.62K)

you can build yourself a decent pc with that money
also fuck unions, they are thugs

okay I will thanks delta

they are thugs on your behalf, unless you just enjoy taking your employer's dick up your ass

Why do you keep spamming this?

no, they are thugs that threaten me with violence if i just wanna do my job in peace

Good, I hope they beat the shit out of your faggot ass. Keep licking the boot.

explain how that's boot licking

because he doesn't want to talk about videogames

Yes good goy for hard for my shekels you little slave

Attached: 1630407518492.jpg (1024x768, 120.61K)

If you think unions make a dent in how awful things really are you're retarded. Shit's fucked and I'll take the most amount of money balanced by the least amount of effort

That has to be in jest.

Unions work in first world countries, why wouldn't they work in america? Is america too third world?

>I really don't need a raise...
And that boss surely doesn't need to keep his kneecaps, does he?

Attached: 1631211801162.png (247x201, 84.61K)

>tfw all of the workplace shootings in burgerland now make sense

Attached: 1627254069977.jpg (1020x511, 51.35K)

They spitroast you in conjunction with your employer, staring hatefully into each other's eyes as they do. A caste of corrupt I Got Mine types always spring up and advocate to their benefit rather than yours. Unions don't solve the underlying problem. You would need to foment a business culture that isn't hopelessly dependent on growth rather than sustainable revenue and long term employment.

Why do Americattlegoys worship corporations and hate unions?

I'd rather be free than live in a monarchy.

They turn into terrible greedy bureaucracies of neurotic people here. It happens to Home Owners associations too.

You could just wait until March/April to get invited from PlayStation Direct.

>they are thugs on your behalf
Bullshit. My brother's union couldn't keep the $19 an hour at UPS and they ended up back at minimum wage in Commiefornia.
I also worked for USPS for about a month. That region in particular had shit management, had me work for 2 weeks straight with no days off and my rural rep couldn't do a damn thing about it.
I'd rather work elsewhere with no unions involved than take one on again. Hell, the last job I had (fucking Wal-mart) actually treats people decently.

Multiple parts of the employer fantasy are about paying employees less.
It checks out.

Attached: 1600099803337.png (1050x672, 893.92K)

You actually think that's freedom you're enjoying?

you just know some boomer karen fuck made this

That's just a plaque commemorating an hour lunch

You're a corporate slave. You don't have any freedom

Ah yes America the land of the free and where your common wagey gets treated like a slave

Americans just love being told what to do by their superiors, and they're hard-wired to accept anyone wealthier than them as their superior. See how popular organised religion is over there.

wage slavery is an oxymoron

>have a union, get 3 weeks of sick paid time off
>friend working job without a union, gets only 3 days sick paid time
Yeah... that $700 a year in union dues easily pays for itself

Attached: 4-44783_anime-girl-shrugging-shoulders-hd-png-download.png (860x628, 286.78K)

Why does anyone need sick time?
That just invites laziness and gives people ideas to fake sick just to skip work