Renata Glasc

Kneel before your empress, white boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=X20X781I_-I

Attached: Mommy.png (1264x711, 1020.29K)

She's actually ridiculously hot, what a GILF

[glasc her]

Guess that's a new sub folder in the masked chick folder.

Imagine still playing league

hate to break it to you but white men don't play league of legends lmao

Zoomer-tier way of thinking.
I fucking hate league as much as the next guy, but the fact that you used >still shows that you're pathetic trend chasing faggot, in denial that they used to be addicted to the game.

>white-men don't play league of legends
asian men aside, they're quite literally the core playerbase kek, do you actually think blacks/latinos/whatevers would prefer playing a slow ass "strategy" game when FPS and sports games exist?

Put her in a battlerite game and I will play fuck farming and fuck league

White europeans and korean/chinese asians are the only players that matter since theyre the only ones that ever get to worlds. There will never be a woman at worlds. There will never be a black at worlds. Tyler1 is mixed.

>Tyler1 is mixed.
Why is he so cute then?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (542x720, 48.49K)

>another humanoid
wow

>another human champion

Attached: black.jpg (1300x957, 80.37K)

my moms name is renata

Attached: 1618436571654.jpg (720x1280, 153.3K)

>Remove chemdrake because the soul buff and chemfog was a nightmare to work/balance
>Not only turn chemsoul into a basic ability but add a revive mechanic to it because bootleg aladdin had a totally welcoming reception

Can't wait to lose games because she hit w on a nasus or samaria

Bit too many assumptions from one word.

>flash ult into the enemy team at any point after the mid game and automatically win any fight

nothing personnel kid

shes unironically cool as fuck

Zeri and Renata are the first interesting new characters they added into the game since Pyke. Senna was also well designed, but ruined buy her "farm souls" gimmick.

Bane?

Honestly I don't find the frenzy part horrible it's just a nami or sona ult unless they have like a decently ahead Yi or tryn

>Senna was also well designed
She has one of the most overloaded kits in the game.

>assfaggots
lmao

terrible character design lol
overpowered abilities lmao
league is a dying game, I'm glad I quit this garbage in S8

I wonder how many people genuinely enjoy this game.
I couldn't quit it until 2014 due to peer pressure of my clique who played nothing beside it before finally getting bored with it.
Alarmingly many people feel trapped in this game despite resenting the whole experience.

Why. As I said, the infinite scaling gimmick ruined what would've otherwise been a great design. The rest of the kit is good.

what's with the shaved eyebrows

Haven't played since season 4.

>moba
this genre should've died 5 ears ago