FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Attached: Nintendo-ditches-the-Wii-U-and-3DS-eShop-in-2023.jpg (987x555, 59.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cemu.info/#download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

Pokebank dying is the fucking worst since there's no other way to have all your bros from previous games on the Switch.

bank isn't dying it's becoming free in 2023

3ds/wii u eshop being killed off
you will own nothing and be happy

how much time there is

Did nintendo finally get enough flack for charging tens of thousands of times more than it takes to store 1kb of data?

Till march 2023

Credit card support will be gone in May.
eShop card support gone in August.
2023 the entire thing will be shut down.

>pay to rent software
>option to rent is no longer available
I see no problem here, you get what you bought.

Attached: 1617145713084.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

how do you do it on the wii u? i bought one used around 6 months ago, and it's still sitting in the grocery bags i received it in

will we be able to redownload games?

As long as you can still use the games you already have, is it really such a big deal? And if pokemon bank is going free and can still be used then thats actually a better situation than the current one (if your sub expires, the pokemon you have stored in it get wiped)

Even in the absolute worst case scenario, like you drop your DS while playing in the bathtub or something, isnt everything on it easy to homebrew or emulate by now?

cemu.info/#download

Attached: 1644824327057.png (976x658, 271.55K)

>2022
>he still didn't hack his 3ds, wiiu and switch

Just hack the consoles and download everything you need lmao. How is this an issue.

I miss 2014-2015 era Nintendo so much bros

>shops close
>bro just steal shit how is this an issue

What are the essential Eshop things to grab before then?
Pokebank is one, since it will be free to use but not downloadable after March 2023.

well yeah if they are offering no other way to play the shit of course the best option is to steal it

basically. only the switch has potential barriers to entry and nothing is happening to those shops. It's like if shops closed but had an infinite stock of food and nothing to stop you from taking it. Whats the issue?

Yes?
Are you stupid? We're giving you an easy fix and you're still waiting for mommy Nintendo to bless you with a 60 dollar remake of every single game on the 3ds and wiiu library so you can pay for it like a good boy
Piracy is a service problem

Piracy is not stealing. Piracy is piracy. If you are upset about it being illegal I suggest you leave Any Forums because people might post gore and CP here, which are also illegal.