Fuck this guy

i hate him so much fuck racism

Attached: Hitler-with-mustache-e1533818167319-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 62.33K)

Those are strong allegations. What makes you think he's racist.

The more I learn about this Hitler guy the less I like him

the trannies of this board made me realize he was right

the nazitrannies?

is arizona really that bad

Arizona?

True story. I'm a black user who's at the local barbershop waiting my turn while a heated conversation is going on between a barber and his customer. Then the barber says, "Y'know Hitler LOVED black people."

After my haircut, I did an extensive and exhausting 3 minutes of Google searching, and I could not find what gave him that idea.

Shill thread. Sage and ignore

Literally who?

Hitler loves everyone he's just against racemixing and jewry

>and I could not find what gave him that idea
Jesse Owens

BIST DU EIN JUDE, OP? WAGE ES NICHT MICH ANZULÜGEN!

The nazis were also fond of islam notably for it's martial characteristics.

Look I hate Hitler but if the guy wants me to be his right hand man who am I to refuse?

Didn't mean to quote that post.

Because he acknowledged a black American athlete during the Olympics when not even his own president would. This was just a political move as Hitler had only been praising the efforts of the German athletes up until then and his advisers urged him to be more sporting.

this guy is my idol, he taught me how to behead gays

Attached: 3e4f6011-5359-4fa7-841c-d96fc7aecc5b_f1400x900.jpg (1400x900, 155.88K)

>an extensive and exhausting 3 minutes of Google searching

Attached: 1630935511618.png (750x920, 1.14M)

Yeah, I hate him too.

Don't mind racism that much. Most muzzies are pretty conservative, and it is his conservatism that I hate.

Attached: conservatives are pedos.jpg (719x707, 55.42K)

He probably meant that Hitler had black soldiers. Yes he did but it obviously wasn't very common as there weren't many black people in Germany let alone Europe at the time. But yes. Believe it or not there were black people who agreed with his message and fought for it. I know, crazy right? XD

Was the barber black.
Also the nazis were doing pro black propaganda in english during the war to fuck with american troupes. Doesn't mean that that they shared those ideas though.

He was too pure for this world

Attached: 1599056946175.jpg (212x320, 22.53K)

You just know he raped that doe after the cameras went away.

Can you share some tricks.

Mine too
He taught me that even if you are a basement dwelling otaku, you can still make it big in the world.

heh

You definitely have a microdick.

Yup. Russia did the same. It's all just a plan to weaken USA / the west from within. In truth, they still hated blacks and queers as much as the american establishment.

Attached: PP0987_1_l.jpg (600x395, 172.68K)

the nazi army had a black regimen

wow
news to me
maybe those german dudes arent so bad after all...
i remember there being a tv show that recently (?) came out surrounding this dude and i only saw like 5 mins of it then i had to leave
anyway i wonder if they depicted hitler acknowledging jesse in that tv show

reminder that whoever wrote this scene hated Reagan more than Hitler

the nazi transvestites made me realize that hitler was right about everything espiecially about the transexuals*

It's an easy target since blacks in America are basically a fifth column. Too bad for the Nazis and Soviets that they're pretty much useless as a fifth column too, unless you get a bunch of whites to speak for them.