Hey bro if you just forget about lower burg depths blighttown darkroot new londo demon ruins and tomb of giants it's a...

hey bro if you just forget about lower burg depths blighttown darkroot new londo demon ruins and tomb of giants it's a really good game i swear!!!

Attached: 1628634976324.png (1024x1024, 1.71M)

I hate this game but lower undead burg, blighttown and depths are nice

>hating blighttown
This is what DS3 has done to the franchise - filled it with retarded zoomers who have no concept of what made it good in the first place.
>UHHHH CAREFULLY NAVIGATING A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT?? NAW BRUH I JUST WANNA ROLL THROUGH ATTACK ANIMATIONS FROM LE EPIC KINO ANIME HYPE BOSSES

yea bro so challenging genius miyazaki even made the game run at 15 fps so the player has to take into account that as well!!

No one is playing the game on PS3 anymore, schizo retard

Nice bait you fucker. Izalith and Demon Ruins are shit, but the rest is totally fine, with Tomb of Giants is unironically being one of the best locations in Souls games, you fucking pleb.

Attached: 1611093879495.jpg (702x702, 57.41K)

consolefag

Literally 3/4ths of this game is unplayable. The game goes to shit after the undead burg

blighttown ran just as shit in PC dark souls without dsfix
even with dsfix the zone in general is just dogshit and the game winking at you every time something unexpected that is a guaranteed kills happen and going "hehe did i get you there? ;)"
then again that's basically the entirety of dark souls, just gimmick after gimmick after gimmick propped up by a few good locations (undead burg, anor londo, kiln) and some good fights
>bro it's le kino do i fit in yet
okay retard

filtered

This.
I usually quit playing right after the gargoyles. The game turns into a complete slog after that

I had no problem with those areas. You're whiny kids, who didn't play games, just shitpositng

Attached: 1641783192181.png (1280x720, 66.64K)

If I wanted to play a platformer, I would play Mario instead.

had 0 issue with those areas except tomb of the giants, sucks to be a mind broken zoomer i guess

>>UHHHH CAREFULLY NAVIGATING A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT??
There's no challenge is Blighttown except poison darts

I was trying to think of situations in ds3 where the environment was as threatening as the enemies and I had to maneuver in a way that lured the enemy to a safer spot. The only time this happened was in the cathedral of the deep at the top, and there the enemies were dumb enough to just fall off on their own. It's kind of depressing. It happened far more frequently in dark souls 2

ESL shouldn't be allowed on this site

>I had no problem with those areas
>had 0 issue with those areas
OP never mentioned difficulty

>E-ESL
Meds now, you don't even know what that means

based, agreed. blighttown is where the game shined. im glad miyazaki is putting more awful environments in ER allegedly. those areas are the only ones I truly dread being invaded in

>OP never mentioned difficulty
i wasn't talking about difficulty

Neither did they, you mong. Read the posts you're replying to.

3's an action game it's not a game about exploring or being smart.

>>hating blighttown
>This is what DS3
>blighttown is where the game shined.
Blighttown is an hallway map more linear than most DS3 enviromental
It's actually a bunch of wooden planks

Attached: bt_barboi.jpg (1185x663, 136.38K)

demon ruins is the only bad area out of those
acquire proficiency

Attached: 1492293631618.jpg (1249x1027, 270.46K)

>navigating dangerous areas is heckin mario

Attached: zoomie.gif (498x364, 157.38K)

All of these areas are fun except maybe lower burg.

>being smart

Attached: Slow and methodical combat.webm (640x360, 2.99M)