Do you appreciate realism in your video games?

Or are you more of a fantasy enjoyer?

Attached: url(16).jpg (1214x1078, 128.19K)

slide thread

your pic is not realism tho

I have seen this bitches face like 1,000 times now on Any Forums please stop.

I have honestly never felt more disgusted with a video game character. This la creatura is so repulsive that I can smell her stink just by looking at the picture. Even if this game was the GOAT, I'd never touch it.

Average Dutch woman

At least post the actual model's face every now and then, she's quite beautiful.

>I'd never touch it
Is this what you tell yourself when women run away from you in disgust?

Only if they look like this disgusting slob from the game, otherwise I just lay in bed and cry.

RENTFREE

I'd be honestly upset if they took my face for a game and then made me uglier on purpose. I don't know how the actresses aren't bothered when it happens.

Are you seriously dumb enough to suggest that bitch is anything other than utterly disgusting?

I hope not, for all our sakes.

Yes, but HZD is not a realist game.

He is probably an american they love disgusting shit like that for some reason.

Well, alright.
Here you go buddy!

Attached: url(1)_remastered.jpg (4800x2700, 1.17M)

I actually played the first one, since a friend lended it to me.
The game is quite boring imo.
The only interesting thinf is the setting since the story sucks too.
The worst thing is that they shove Aloy's ugly face on the screen on every dialogue.
I dropped the game halfway thru

2022 *

Attached: aloy2.jpg (1287x2170, 1.1M)

shave that hairy ape

Realism sucks and so do the retards that praise it so much and put it on a pedestal and think its the be-all and end-all and ultimate metric for how good a video game is.

Gameplay > graphics, no amount of graphics will make up for a game being a stinking pile of shit, and the hyper focus on graphics > gameplay has led to some shitty fucking video games.

There is also the very real phenomenon where realism reaches a point where you can no longer imagine anything for yourself or create anything new, no longer does a video game have unique looking trees or characters that are unique to their game, no, now every single tree in every single video game looks exactly the fucking same.

Realism is the death of soul in the video game industry and only brainlet fucking retards care about graphical improvements when we have long surpassed what is necessary to make amazing video games.

Imagine all the dev hours and money that went into making that stupid ass face look real instead of spending time developing the game to be as fun as possible.

Fuck new devs and fuck the retards that praise this shit, if I wanted to watch a movie I'd watch a movie, this whole "movie game" shit is normie trash for fake gamers and retarded e-whores who hate video games but need something to play on twitch or something to play in case video games ever come up in conversation and the closest thing that can tolerate is this movie game shit.

It's like people who traditionally hate fantasy but watched GoT but it was to popular to ignore and they got sick of not being able to be involved in convos about GoT, same goes for video games, realism movie games is just normie trash they play purely to feel validated from other people/

Is this game even good? Literally the only snoy exclusive I've ever been interested in and now is our for pc..

Imagine white knighting for a virtual woman, damn.

Play gow