Disprove this

disprove this

Attached: tf2 skill faggot chart.jpg (1080x1880, 511.35K)

idk ive seen 1 sniper kill an entire team right before my eyes in like 10 seconds. it was truly a sight to behold

It's funny how you got the exact order completely backwards
almost like you were trying to rile up people on the internet

Yeah, it’s a shame, bots are a serious problem still

>Medic below medium, nevermind lowest
NEIN. Medic alone is one of the most common reasons a team wins a game.
You say Medic sucks, but you possibly get a dozdn frags while you Medic boyfriend Übers you.

Attached: tf2 Medic alt.jpg (1080x1803, 116.02K)

Put pyro in unskilled chad and it's accurate

The is a poorly edited version of the superior original that has Soldier and Demo at the top, where they belong

Your version is 0/10, scout and spy mains are ultra faggots right next to demoknights

this was in 2008

Once or twice a year me and the boys will get back into tf2 for a couple months and bots have been a consistent problem for years

Classes that take skill:

>Soldier ; High burst mobility and weapons that need to be aimed in advance of enemy movement rewards game sense, map awareness, aim and positioning more than any other class

>Demo: see soldier but make it more awkward, unable to adapt as freely, and also more broken

Scout: High movement + hitscan weaponry that requires getting close, while also being very frail;

Classes that don't take skill:
Literally anything else

>But muh spyper!
Sniper is just rote actions on repeat. Its lack of any real mobility or options beyond click head lol make its skill cap very low. You need to be good at 1 single thing. If good enough, you win. If not, you lose. It doesn't ask you to be good at any other aspect of the game

but whateth about spyeth! It iseth my favortismeth!
lol
hahaha
>spy
hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Are tf2rannies the only FPS playerbase who will unironically argue that good aim is rare or even impossible

How?
I've started playing again for the first time in like 6 years and I haven't run into a bot once. Do you guys just fill into shitty servers or something?

Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm 2

>overheal your team of mentally retarded esl 9 year olds and furfags
>they become W+M1 gods of destruction
medic is beyond based, no amount of pretending to be retarded or healslut memes will ever change this

Attached: 1632047439283.jpg (269x217, 13.25K)

Medic is unironically the highest skill class of any first person shooter ever made.

>used to main Spy years ago
>try to play him last year
>can barely get a kill in
Jesus Christ, skill retention on that guy must be shit

Only if you consider knowing how to blink and breathe at the same time the pinnacle of skill.

Done.

Attached: Tf2TierFixed.png (282x491, 110.76K)

Actually killing with a sniper is quite hard if you dont have god tier precision, speccialy when obnoxius scouts and spys are looking after you.

Stay mad faggot

Attached: medic.png (1024x768, 330.13K)

>Played spy with just amby for months to see how hard it is to get better
>No knife allowed, ever
>Got decently accurate within a month, sort of peaked for another, then really accurate for a third
>stopped for like 1 month
>Came back
>Forgot how to aim entirely
fuck

>Chad Thundercock Gods-Above-Gods Tier
Soldier
Demo
Scout

>Useless Fucks But Unfortunately Necessary
Medic

>Meme Faggot Classes
Pyro