Virtual Console is shutting down

Virtual Console is shutting down.

The subscription-based economy is inevitable.

Attached: Own Nothing Man.jpg (1080x2334, 156.33K)

I love it when zoomers with their limited life experience try to predict the future based on random events.

Maybe for slaves. I have ever 16 bit and prior video game on Micro SD and I won't pay for game pass. So eat my nuts fag.

That's what you get for buying digital. Enjoy never being able to own anything because getting off your fat ass to insert a different disc/cartridge was TOO MUCH work

Attached: 1633551116634.jpg (756x756, 419.55K)

that's never gonna happen

I buy digital games on GOG. I own my purchases.

You should own being a faggot.

PHYSICAL CHADS I APOLOGIZE

This is a doomer post if you haven't noticed

Attached: EuokiLzXcAICL19.png (590x621, 351.76K)

You are a bitchmade 20 something faggot. Know your place, toddler.

Yes, it is inevitable. Nevertheless, I will persist in only buying physical, DRM-free, or pirating old games.

*installs emulator*

ok boomer

I just bought Crystal on the 3DS eshop.

Holy shit what a schizo

I bought it years ago for the physical box only, havent even played the game.

Attached: 1632426501628.jpg (631x480, 108.3K)

>Virtual Console is effectively replace subscription service that only has a FEW games that the VC had
>"But it's also a multiplayer sub!"
That used to be FUCKING FREE
Why are nintendo fans so happy with being fucked up the ass every year?

Attached: 5k00ity196971.jpg (771x785, 60.39K)

Frog in a boiling pot. People didn't notice that they were getting increasingly more fucked over every time and now they're in too deep to care.

Do you really think Nintendo isnt overrun with pirates here? Most of the online offering with the NSO is things you could get elsewhere for free. Come back when they put Gamecube on that system, maybe I'll download that stupid app.

ok

Attached: 1614007650511.jpg (500x500, 60.37K)

>DLC is kind of scummy, but at least it's something that they added to the game later so you have more game!
>horse armor is bad, but at least it's still something extra you can buy
>on disc DLC is kind of bad, but we already have bad normal DLC anyway so it doesn't really matter that much!
>I don't like that games are mostly digital only now but most of it is DLC anyway so it doesn't really matter that much!
>Season passes are kind of bullshit, but it's just one big DLC thing so it doesn't change much!
>paying to play online is kind of bad, but it doesn't change much since we already have Season Passes so it's okay!
>games that are online only are kind of bad, but when you think about it they're not that different from online subscriptions!
It's gradual conditioning.