I miss legion bros, holy fuck it was so fun and i made so much gold

I miss legion bros, holy fuck it was so fun and i made so much gold

Attached: Legionlogo.png (2000x911, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor
metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-legion
metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-battle-for-azeroth
metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-shadowlands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was literal dogshit. M+ should be removed.

Fuck your guilds and raids faggot

It was great up to Suramar. It became a drag afterwards

Attached: 517857-suramar.jpg (2560x1440, 624.67K)

Yeah I miss farming ap so much man

Same, made like 10k/day doing the facebook game with 12 characters.

>legion sucks. fuck this endless grind shit
>bfa sucks. I don't care if you toned down the grind, fuck this endless grind shit
>shadowlands sucks. why grind for anima if it's just cosmetics, mounts and toys

Attached: 1637055838763.png (576x559, 376.14K)

Legendary rng filtered me

legion was awesome in theme but the grind was fucking awful

it was the last expansion i played, started in TBC

Exactly, WoD had it right. Raids are the only good thing about this dogshit game.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: Khadgar.jpg (500x585, 99.69K)

>There's people who unironically praise legion now, because of how bad BFA and Shadowlands was.
Legion brought in all of the systems which you have been burned out on since 8.0

I can count on zero hands h0w many real people quit systemslands because they were upset about not having another system to grind for player power on top of all the extant ones

>systemlands
>conduits
>soulbinds
>and.. uh..

Grind sucked but thats was only in the early stages. After the AP grind was patched out it became really fun

People always liked legion
metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor
metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-legion
metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-battle-for-azeroth
metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-shadowlands

inb4 >metacritic

It was fun, but I will never not be mad for whatever they did to the broken isles. fuck that simpson movie dome shit that was """hiding""" suramar I wanted my sunken city tileset

Attached: Truth.png (1366x768, 2.46M)

made way more gold in shadowlands, legion was baby in that regard

Attached: 2022_02_16_14_11_44_Window.jpg (1593x1012, 220.59K)

>Raidcritic.
It's like you people forget how vocally Legion got shit both from the community still playing it, the mythic raid spergs, the casual scene, certain specs just being an outright downgrade from their MoP-Early WoD era counterparts.
Legion praise is just history revisionism.

this scrouge mcduck ass nigga

what can i say, i enjoy it

You were never going to get the original Suramar, or Tomb of Sargeras. Blizzard needed to shill more Night Elf society in their prime wank.
Could've had a cozy zone full of ruins, worn down Elven buildings, etc etc. Instead, we got Night Elf Silvermoon

Legion was the last fun expansion (after some patches). BFA almost killed my guild and then Shadowlands killed it for good. The only people I know who still play WoW are deeply, hopelessly addicted/mentally ill.

Is it as passive as legion order halls tho?

No cuz 90% of it i made from selling base legendaries, so i had to work to learn all of those which cost a lot of gold + there was a lot of competition, so a lot of undercutting/reposting. But the amounts i made made it worth it. That second drop in the chart was when i bought everything from the ingame shop.

Legion was the way it was mostly because of the D3 devs they brought over, yeah? Where are they now?