Stick to interactive movies, Sony

Stick to interactive movies, Sony.

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-054212_Chrome.jpg (720x710, 77.37K)

Meanwhile ...

Attached: tomatoes.jpg (953x586, 132.56K)

Sony are the ultimate pretentious plebs, they have no appreciation or understanding of art whatsoever (see pic related for more evidence of that). They're able to get away with this because of the utterly mindless and uncultured gaming audience, but as soon as they have to step out that bubble of shit-eating consoomerism and be judged by people with actual standards, they become a laughing stock.

Attached: 1631379329804.jpg (914x1024, 96.4K)

Sony make bad movies. Not surprised.

Modern Naughty Dog games have literally no worth beyond the fact they're exclusive.

>another xbot cope thread
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1638370747014.jpg (1200x675, 47.6K)

>promisingly cast
They cast actors who looked too young for their roles in the hope they'd be able to churn out several more of these shitheaps on a conveyer belt for years on end.

Turns out shitty movie game plots don't hold up against actual movies.

xbots dont exist, theyve all moved to PC.

Jokes on you, audience scores will be 70-80%

the movie has an original plot you dumbass

Clearly not if people think it's inferior to other films in the genre.

wait, you think having an original plot is what makes a good movie? i was speaking of an original plot compared to the games.

Clearly it didn't have an original plot compared to the games though.

Uncharted has one of the worst trailers I've ever seen. You're meant to put the best jokes in the trailer.

kys brainless midwit

I dunno why you're posting if you clearly haven't played the games? It's Libertalia, sure, but minus Elena, Sam, Nate, Nadine, etc, and it adds Chloe. Plus it's about a retconned Drake-Sully meeting story. It's a hodgepodge. You can't say it rips off Uncharted 4 if it removes the whole theme.
>inb4 nothing is original
Yes yes how clever

Why would I play a movie?

>play
>a movie
que?

>unironically wanted this movie to be good because the treasure hunt genre is my guilty pleasure
I lost a lot of hope when I saw that fucking twink Tom Holland but still held on to a little

Attached: 47d.png (954x1300, 364.7K)

reminder that the tards bought Destiny to make a series/movie out of it for 3.6B

More like Unsharted