W-woah... an ORK LIBRARIAN?!

>w-woah... an ORK LIBRARIAN?!
>bravo Bethesda, you have subverted my racist expectations

Attached: 85.jpg (429x715, 49.65K)

What would really subvert my expectations is a good game

Why can't blacks be librarians chud?

Orks are not blacks, nor are the redguards, they are just dark skinned humanoids, the world of Elder Scrolls is completely alien to our own.

>threatens you for no reason
really makes you think

Attached: dirdposting-the-30-year-old-orsimer-is-glad-to-be-65723402.png (500x452, 261.42K)

>Orks are not blacks
They are
>nor are the redguards
Redguards are the equivalent of arabs

The nords for exemple, appear to be white, but their concept of honor and tradition are more kin to the japanese than it is to vikings, and that's all you can get out of our world influence over tamriel, little references and social/cultural convergent evolution.
Another exemple would be the Empire, it's theme is obviously based in rome, but nothing on their history nor their acts are remotely roman, it's just skin deep.
This is what makes TES lore so good, it has themes to catch your attention but breaks your mind once you're deep in it's content.

"Blacks" are specific ethnic group of dark-skinned americans who are descendants of slaves and indentured servants brought to America against their will through trans-atlantic slave trade. Such people don't exist in Tamriel.

whats wrong with that

Attached: file.png (600x600, 660.74K)

TES is actually based

When I went to meet this guy with my modded female redguard, he stuck a buttplug in her so tight that I had to go to the other end of the map to unlock it and take it out.

I love my escapism games especially with a whole lotta worldbuilding, why do people keep making them about lame earth politics

Attached: 1644367320468.png (512x512, 184.27K)

There's been at least one "fancy" well-read Orc in every Elders Scroll game, user. And most of them even say "yeah I'm an Orc and not a retard, who gives a shit now what do you want?"

Orcs are Mers, Elves in TES lore. So yeah, based.

How the fuck Savos Aren got to be an Archmage? Granted, his "arch-mage" is probably a dean or principal, but still. He got his friends killed and not only didn't get kicked outta college, but got into upper management?

She sounds absolutely subversive.

Replace dark skinned with scaled and you got yourself an Argonian. Crime rates stats of tamriel provably support the argument too

Replace scaled with furry and you got a Khajit, or nigger as I like to call them.

FPBP

Are you seriously still seething about this? I know you've been making this same thread for over a month, faggot.

No one else was left alive to contend for the position

blame the internet