Animal husbandry

>animal husbandry
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO
CAPYBARA FARM CAPYBARA FARM
also building is pretty cool.

Attached: c4bc1d65b807a416f5924a5fbf895222e8aeb29e.jpg (800x450, 166.25K)

Attached: capybara.jpg (690x900, 219.25K)

>Open-world survival game with crafting

Attached: 1610229456369.png (421x519, 200.55K)

Name a bigger gaming red-flag

Attached: red flag.png (145x22, 2.46K)

it's in the rainforest though and you can kill and eat native americans

Except picrel is like really fun even alone. And it's actually harder with friends since if your friends die, you all lose some sanity.

Attached: HMFFrDc55LTdqf9sls0eMzK4.jpg (1024x1024, 316.34K)

>yeah it's just another generic open world survival craftin game but IT THE THEMING IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
literally every time

it's actually pretty deep. Instead of like a shit hunger bar you have to keep different nutrients and hydration up. You interact with your limbs to heal yourself. You can use maggots on infected wounds to remove infected tissue. Even use ants to stitch up wounds. It's really fucking deep.

>yeah it's just another generic open world survival craftin game but YOU HAVE MORE METERS TO MANAGE
literally every time

>what?! I have to actually look for food that fulfills my caloric and nutrients needs?! I can't just dig up worms from the ground and survive FOREVER?!

game as a service

Green hell is great for like the first two hours while you struggle to eat and drink without taking on a shitload of parasites you don’t know how to get rid of. It’s ok after that, but that initial struggle trying to figure out what the hell does what was great. I’m glad to hear it’s getting updated. I’m looking forward to the VR version too.

>Let's go

Can I control the ant myself as if it were a handheld tool or is it just an animation?

yeah i loved the first couple of hours. after that, it gets incredibly easy. the amount of food you get from one capibara or tapir or whatever is really high, and they're dumb as bricks and let you walk up so close to them it's almost impossible to miss and kill with 1 arrow or spear.
infections and fever are really the most dangerous part, and i struggled a while until i found out what actually cured them. then it suddenly becomes a bit too easy

yes let's go breed some capybaras and be capybara ranchers

Attached: GettyImages-528162130-53d0c5076eb14915ade61b5d3021294f.jpg (3448x2296, 1.27M)

im not sure because I've never used the ants personally

this game is still getting updates? lol wtf

Cappy farming irl would be extremely rewarding, assuming you didn't have to eat them to turn a profit.

Iirc it’s an animation like the other healing things, you just pick the right limb and wound, then you would take the ant from your pack and put it on the laceration like you would a bandage for anything else and the jaws clamp down and you remove the ants body so it stays like that.

You mean I don't have my ant friend fix my wounds for me, instead I fucking kill him? Shit game.

>LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO
>CAPYBARA FARM CAPYBARA FARM
Why are zoomers like this

that's how it works IRL bro, they bite down and you tear their head off so it stays clamped down

I don't fucking care how it works in real life, I wanted an utilitarian ant friend. You and the game can fuck off.

Is it weird that every time I read animal husbandry, I think of white women marrying farm animals

>not liking 'baras
cringe
no, but that's only because your brain has been ruined by shitposting about white women fucking dogs

>you can’t use the amazon magic to commune with the animals
Missed opportunity now that you mention it. Just imagine, enough jungle drugs and then being able to control the ants like that, use birds to find food, ride the crocs, command the cappys, and other goofy shit. Woulda made a fun endgame.

Actually I was thinking of white women and horses