New patch in 6 days

>new patch in 6 days
>no hype whatsoever
what the fuck happened?

Attached: Warcraft-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 188.88K)

Mass murdering WoW fags and WoW devs would improve the industry.

the last decade and a half of WoW happened, no wonder noone gives a shit about it anymore

Nobody cares about your 20 year old boomercore everquest clone gramps, try facebook.

its not 2006 anymore

I only played it all these years for the worgen sluts. They can't even save it from decadence at this point

Attached: 1616132969570.jpg (900x1150, 574.92K)

I will only come back to WoW if it goes full f2p

This is a senior interface/UI dev at Blizzard. This company is fucking dead and abandoned.

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-112456_Brave.jpg (1080x544, 85.52K)

whats the difference between 2021 bisexuals and 2022 bisexuals

>game is good when made by rapists
>game is bad when made by niggers, cucks and trannies

WoW is unironically better than, like, its ever been but v will seethe about it because there are some transgirls and the people who play now are more of the appreciate gamer while the people who used to play are your mt dew and monster energy adhd loser gamer

Geez user, I don't know!
Could it be the constant decline of this shitheap game over the past 10 years? All of the controversy regarding management? The absolute dogshit content of the past two expansions? The failed story written by a waifufag surrounded by stereotypical blue haired wimen? The extreme lack of effort put into the upcoming patch? All the other better games people are playing instead after finally letting go of the sunk cost fallacy?

One bisexual.

Hype about what? More retarded systems to grind every day for months that will be erased from the game next expansion so that none of it matters? More bad fan fiction pulled out of the writers' asses that retcons decades of existing lore? Nah,

>WoW is unironically better
LMAO

I hope this is bait. Continue slurping shit either way

Rapists?

Attached: 9a5.png (373x360, 33.13K)

Don't listen to him fellow anonymous channers. This is the culmination of the warcraft 3 story. It was all leading up to Sylvanas, the protagonist and my dark lady, saving everything forever!

I don't know about you but i'm buying plenty of wow tokens to get boosted week one, whos with me!?

Attached: The Loremaster.jpg (800x600, 260.9K)

the game is dead thats what

Yeah i jumped to A Realm Reborn during the Seige of Orgrimmar or Highmaul and never looked back. Now all my old WoW guildies i raided Icecrown and Firelands with jumped to FFXIV this last year, just how bad has WoW gotten its actively considered a dead game?

>retcons the entire story in your path

Attached: ZOVAAL.png (656x837, 1.08M)

Same but with pandas. Bliz royally fucked up when they have the best furry races in any mmo and its not enough to keep my coomer brains attention.

Attached: pandaren gf.jpg (1200x608, 69.25K)

there's one more

Don't worry, Kerrigan will save the universe again

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10.43K)

Im a terminal wowdrone and even I have dropped the game at this point
I hope next expac will be good and bring a new class or specs, but I doubt it
Hopefully the new Riot mmo will be a good replacement

planned since WC3

>WoW is unironically better than, like, its ever been
I used to say this, but it's only true by one specific metric - The mechanical challenge of end game dungeon/raid content. For every other aspect of the game the attempts to streamline both the player experience and the development process have stripped the game of any 'magic' it might have once had in the pursuit of making everything effortlessly accessible and automated. For this reason the "Massively Multiplayer" element of the game is as good as gone, and what you're left playing is a structured Co-op game along the lines of Vermintide or Risk of Rain, attached to an effectively single player overworld theme park where zombified players are carted from one meaningless throwaway quest hub to the next like an episodic saturday morning cartoon.

Since the game no longer has the appeal of a living MMO world, the structured Co-op content that remains puts it into direct competition with a bunch of other Co-op games which are frankly more interesting. If your group of friends are getting sick of M+, just go find a co-op game to play since that's exactly the same experience. You only logged on to join an instanced dungeon anyway. Hell fuck it - Play ELDEN RING. Elden Ring will literally be a better MMO experience than retail WoW, with an unexplored open world full of danger that can be challenged with friends while fending off other players in open world PvP invasions.

Attached: Merry Christmas.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

I have 49 people on my battle.net friendlist and only one still plays wow from time to time. Not even retail, classic

Game is fucking dead and the people who made wow great back in the day are all gone. Trannies and leftist dreck can't create something good, they can only corrupt it