Adventurebros, we're going home any day now

Adventurebros, we're going home any day now
How are you holdin' up

Attached: https___apptrigger.com_files_2021_11_Elden-Ring.jpg (2000x1125, 251.93K)

Not well since my GPU died last year and I can't get my hands on a ps5 either and literally won't be able to play this until 2023 or so

I’m about to spoil everything in the game, leave this thread ASAP

can't wait to watch a let's play of it

cant wait to explore at 20 fps

Attached: itsover.jpg (1200x675, 186.15K)

this looks like a ps3/xbox360 game no cap

85%+ of PC players dont met the minimum specs to play Elden Ring. Meanwhile even last-gen console players will be able to play Elden Ring.

Attached: Bo-Burnham-Inside-How-The-World-Works.jpg (740x370, 33.1K)

just buy it.

>Adventurebros
This user uses his ass to pleasure older and more masculine men.

how is this a shazam aspect of the game? If it didn't run on these specs THEN it's worthy of mockery. These are just modern gaming specs, if you don't have them it means you should upgrade. Honestly Shazamsissies need to hurry up and hang themselves, its such a dead meme at this point, reeking of desperation.

I bought GTA Definitive Edition instead

if you're not going to buy it you might as well donate $60 to your favorite stream to watch them

Just buy what? Buy a scalped GPU or PS5? No, I wanna play this game more than any other in the past 5 years but I still have principles.

stop waiting and just buy it.

Got the minimum, guess I'm pirating it.

>seethe: the post
seens to be working pretty well on you

I can't cope with the fact that my AMD Ryzen 7 2700 is not enough to run this game

I'm literally following a bit that notifies me on every single PS5 drop, but they're always gone within seconds.

its bait from jaded virgins whose entire lives revolve around being negative about games on Any Forums for attention. Ignore it and move on instead of replying like an idiot.

Attached: 1644481697643.jpg (3840x1969, 2.35M)

just buy it.

Guys, I’m worried. It’s going to suck, isn’t it?

Attached: 09027021-347F-4333-B420-0C3827E5E268.png (960x960, 1000.56K)

it's going to suck as hard as your mom.

the higher your expectations the more it will suck

>Ryzen 7 5800
>3080

Yea I am very excited

It can't be worse than Dark Souls 2, 3 or Bloodborne. (No I don't think those games are bad, they're just the least good games in the franchise)
Probably won't top Sekiro or Dark Souls though

But muh muhmia is dead!

I can’t wait bros. I’m sick as fuck this week, would have been perfect.

I'm glad other people enjoy having functioning armor, with useful blocking, instead of endlessly rolling like a faggot to beat even the most basic of enemies.
Sekiro had the best blocking system and virtually no rolling done to win, it was such a breath of fresh air after the roll fest that was DS3.

if you're actually sick then it wouldn't be perfect at all.