Do you unironically get filtered by weeb shit?

Do you unironically get filtered by weeb shit?

Attached: 1626055437489.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kb6gX3ptmj0?t=899
youtu.be/Z7Et0a8fnuw?t=51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>japanese humor

What the fuck was her problem?

sometimes its too fucking much to handle

Attached: GROSS.png (2198x1063, 2.62M)

Yes. I can barely tolerate Blazblue and would never play Melty Blood or UNI due to their artstyles alone.
I don't hate all "anime" artstyles but the closer it looks to a generic template anime the less interested I am

Rean posters really fucked you up didn't they.

Wow, what a bitch.

you must have to be a certain type of subhuman to be able to not get embarrassed from this

Attached: 1645007785048.jpg (828x714, 192.16K)

Soul animations.
Fuck the modern artsy fartsy mocap shit.

i don't mind weeb shit but i do get filtered by garbage and a lot of weebshit is garbage because a lot of weebs have low standards as long as it has anime girls in it. I'm not a virgin so anime girls don't automatically make up for dogshit low effort games

The salt.

japanese humour

Attached: 120.webm (1024x768, 2.75M)

Yes. I can't even stand watching that webm you posted. It's just so bad.

cringe as fuck

Attached: 1644595804851.webm (720x404, 1.77M)

It's like Oblivion
youtu.be/Kb6gX3ptmj0?t=899

A weeb?

desu everything that comes out of Japan except electronics is shit, tv series, anime, food, culture etc... they are just as soulless as the chinks and koreans, the only reason their shit is relevant bc of american white weebs

I remember this happening in the first 10 minutes. I uninstalled the game shortly after.
If they turned this into a running gag throughout the game might actually be less painful watch.

Attached: 1644588271461.webm (540x598, 1.29M)

filtered by cringekino

I can tolerate the dumbest weebshit in existence as long as the game isn't also trying to take itself seriously and pretending to be something deep and nuanced at the same time. In that case it's just embarassing.

no I get filtered by generic weebshit.
weebshit is ok but this game was just too generic. couldn't force me to care about any of the characters unlike Persona 4

That's not even the worst part of that game's intro. Fuckshisface constantly REEE-ing about nobles is far more annoying than some stock standard tsundere bullshit.

>immediately bitches and moans about nobles and does it fucking incessantly
>"uwu u big meanies always lookin down on people because of the station they're born into"
>they eventually win him over with "hey bro we gotta work together see we might have things in common after all"
The worst part is that no one gives him the hard cockslap of reality that not only was he born with a silver spoon in his mouth like nearly everyone else there, he's literally the only fucking person in there who's ever looked down on someone because of the circumstances of their birth.

Cope

Attached: 6b7.gif (500x267, 147.8K)

>tv series
sukeban deka is kino
>anime
evangelion is kino.
>food
come on. Tonkatsu, Korokke, Katsudon, Ramen??? that isn't good?

Cringekino.

Is that a mating dance?

youtu.be/Z7Et0a8fnuw?t=51

We get it, you like it up the ass, now fuck off normalfag

The only weeb thing that filtered me was Rumble Garandoll. The first two episodes rubbed me completely the wrong way, and I'm a massive mechafag that could jerk off to the sound of Hiyama screaming.

Attached: 1604345934669.jpg (790x767, 80.09K)

Yes.

Attached: DeH389EVAAYYTey.png (802x1100, 892.44K)

Of course not. I post on an anime website for westerners. Why would I would be averse to weeaboo stuff?

Attached: anime website.png (720x405, 57.74K)