Honestly if the win 3 can play cyberpunk on ultra with a stable 30fps I have faith the steamdeck

Honestly if the win 3 can play cyberpunk on ultra with a stable 30fps I have faith the steamdeck.

Attached: 421523634523.jpg (1500x1119, 939.24K)

wish i felt the same

Attached: 3742893742389.jpg (2232x1686, 925.53K)

We do. Don't see why you don't.

Attached: 1645006388452.jpg (1080x1205, 232.11K)

Attached: 1645006416255.jpg (1800x2568, 1.02M)

lol
this gets a sneed from me

So basically
>it's not that good
>but I do want valve to send me shit in the future to try,so I need to sugar coat the pill

summary from polish deck review that was taken down due to NDA

Attached: 1sGcFaS.png (850x853, 151.42K)

No, basically it's a very good bang for your buck device you can use in addition to your already existing gaming PC setup that'll allow you to bring your games wherever you'd want to play, it'll still allow you to customize graphics settings, you can still enjoy everything PC about it. And it is miles ahead from the chinkshit competition for (less than) half the price. And in order to get there there's only a few things they skimped on which is mostly the screen's color range coverage, which is fine but not as best as the cpmpetition.

The shill and cope posts have literally devolved into throwing pictures at each other

i know who is winning but i won't say :^)

I'd love to see valve take another crack at a steam controller with all those features on deck.

Honestly the shitposting is good and all in the spirit of lulz, but this is like being mad at idorts for buying all consoles and playing all games. I may not prefer the steamdeck but others do and it would be to neat to share the handheld gaming space.
Or just quit being a dumb faggot.

me.

>valid criticisms are shitposting
it's time to step out of the echo chamber, user

Valve. Everyone is still talking about their products. Maybe im biased though as i think it will do well and i am looking forward to its release.

>"we"

Only valid one there is storage. That is why I chose the win 3. The rest is Linus being a bitch, and those things are nitpicks.

Don't reply to chink shills

>size, weight, resolution, battery life, fan acoustics, game performance, price gouging, poor sRGB coverage, fundamental design flaws
>nitpicks
haha... if you say so

i'll give you that (you) you're craving so much
>size, weight
valid sure
>resolution
is perfectly fine
>battery life
better than the rest
>game performance
better than the rest
>price gouging
>400$ is price gouging
>poor srgb coverage
no not really, it just isn't the best
>fundamental design flaws
where?

>1280 x 800px is perfectly fine

>87 minute battery life is perfectly fine

>it's okay to pay $150 for steam avatars

>60 percentile srgb = "not the best"
>90 is the industry standard

>trash ergonomics and having to use an L-bracket on a dock is perfectly fine

>he needs 4k on a 7" handheld display
Kill yourself now before it's too late.

>it's okay to pay $150 for steam avatars
This is what baffles me foremost. The fact that Valve is acting like people give that much of a shit about steam. This is literally just a steam machine handheld.
Locked down piece of trash that'll phone phone so much it'll make windows users blush
Why couldn't they just make a fucking handheld without all the steam shit attached?