ITT: The most memorable random person you encountered in an online game

ITT: The most memorable random person you encountered in an online game

That encounter that has just stuck with you, be it some meme build in dark souls or someone monumentally fucking up in a team game. Whats the story?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106.35K)

The aesthetics of that game were absolute shit.

>barges in
>drops 99 humanity
>waves
>leaves

thankyou invader

Attached: 25e.png (859x960, 387.9K)

Probably that time I was playing ds2 on the page using my gfs account which was super girly sounding and some guy just started giving me super rare rings and shit you can only get on higher ng+ cycles and tons of expensive arrows and weapons. Then he crossed the line and messaged me so I killed him in-game and blocked his account, flithy fucking simp.

in dota 2 some guy kept saying "uh huh uh huh" in this goofy voice for nearly the whole game. i asked him to say it faster and he did. now i say that to myself sometimes.

i am a fucker for fashion in video games, character creation and overall styling my character. i lost it when i saw this fucker in retail. god i wish that were me

Attached: kino transmog.jpg (2160x1352, 511.05K)

Attached: 1501080621358.webm (1280x720, 730.18K)

I killed a guy so long with a 1 hit kill weapon he started keeping track of the time I spent doing so.

Attached: tfw senpai notices you.png (572x93, 94.15K)

single player only never played online

>dark souls 2
>summon some random guy in harvest valley
>i can see the platform of the firebombing pyro witch with an item on it, but dont know how to get up there
>i do the "hurrah" taunt or whatever the one where your char pumps their fist in the air standing directly underneath it, then pull out the binos and look up
>he spins in a circle and then takes off into the level
>leads me to the illusory wall which leads to the balcony
>all this with zero direct communication
>then we kill the boss together, wave goodbye and i never see him again
i love these games

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (934x768, 565.58K)

I'll do you one better.

Attached: wowfeetworship.png (603x954, 801.76K)

Those kind of encounters that make souls MP great. It's a shame that for every RP/chill player you find there's 10 others who just want to abuse every glitch for a win

An American player called churchguy once carried me threw Sniper Elite 4 missions and told me everything he knew. I offered him to return the favor in some games I play but he never asked back and eventually deleted me.

This guy here summoned me about four times before we finally made beat the level.

Attached: look before you leap.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>invade someone as Darkmoon Blade in Anor Londo
>look around for 5 minutes
>get a message
>check message, it says "dark souls: hide and seek edition"
>spend another 5-10 minutes looking around
>a dark spirit invades and we both look around
>rage quit
if you're reading this fuck you sinner

This is what happens when you watch too much Fighter. PL.

Attached: never learns 1.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

>invades again, continues doing the thing I already punished him for

Attached: never learns 2.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

I find it very endearing to help people in coop when they're clearly new to the game.

ER is going to bring in a ton people new to the formula so it''ll be a fun few first months on that front. At the same time, there will be a ton of veteran glitch abusing sweatlords purposely praying on new players cooping together.

Attached: 1636914285447.webm (1000x538, 2.91M)

>hardswapping

cringe

>Dark Souls 1
>First time ever in Anor Londo
>Got past the archers
>Walk through a door, see a bonfire
>You are being invaded
>Stand next to the bonfire in the room. Can't use bonfire
>Invader steps through the door
>stare
>Accept my fate and bow at him. I won't be able to survive a PvP fight against someone who still invades in a game that has been going for 10 years
>Prepare to face the retarded runback and the archers once again
>Invader bows as well
>Walks through the door, closes it behind him
>Leaves
My suspicion is that he actually recognized a first time player and decided that it would simultaneously be a waste of time for him and loss of enjoyment for someone else for him to try to fight someone who can't win

Attached: anor londo.jpg (720x720, 249.78K)

I've spent thousands of hours collectively between the dark souls games doing this sort of coop experience. It makes it hard to remember any stand out boss rushes or a veteran helping me, since I'm usually the helper and don't see it as special. It's kind of sad honestly for my memories to fade into a slurry of multiplayer. I've found Deep Rock Galactic to be primo cozy coop with randos at least.

Attached: 1640016745033.png (800x600, 590.97K)

Attached: WoWScrnShot_022320_201254.jpg (2560x1600, 481.75K)