3x3 thread

3x3 thread?

>rate, hate, berate

Attached: 3x3.png (1011x1011, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUi1rPH8Bqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

template

Attached: template.jpg (1280x1280, 69.75K)

1) Haven't played 2) Haven't played 3) Finished, liked a lot 4) haven't played 5) terrible 6) autistic but good 7) haven't played 8) overrated, bad 9) finished, good.

now post yours

Attached: 1636992118544.jpg (748x997, 159.96K)

I love SoTN, BotW was fun. Is that Kirby's Dreamland 2? I haven't finished any except 1 and Adventure. I need to finish Sekiro.

Attached: 3X3.jpg (1217x806, 304.75K)

What's top left?

The true and only Lara

Attached: 16418mosaiclara.jpg (920x920, 206.29K)

OK, to be honest I haven't played anything for a while but these are some games I've had a lot of fun on

Attached: Untitled.png (619x869, 878.93K)

Yeah it's Dreamland 2, honestly the jump from 1 to 2 was insane. Incredible game and really fun to 100% to get the real ending.
1. haven't played but great series 2. amazing game, was tempted to put it in my 3x3 3. game? 4. again, game? (great art) 5. haven't played 6. great choice 7. haven't played but definitely will 8. same as 7, waiting for remake 9. incredible
You have patrician tastes and I feel you're a fellow boomer, would hang out with/10

Odin Sphere

Never heard of caves of qud. like most of your games there, some great choices, but is DS really worth trying?

never mind I'm a retard, didn't see the text. great choices user.

Attached: 2562546256.png (256x256, 25.14K)

Number 3 is Postal 2, an FPS with sandbox elements. You'll either find it to be immature jank or a hilarious time capsule with fun gameplay. Running With Scissors is a cool company too, Vince Desi still responds to emails basically as soon as he can too and that's really neat for a CEO to still be able to do.
>never mind I'm a retard, didn't see the text. great choices user.
never mind, I'm retarded lmao.
You should play the games on there you haven't, trust me you'll find at least one you adore.
>Waiting for Remake
of System Shock? I played the demo and in spite of having the same map it's an entirely different game. You owe it to yourself to check out the original. You'd miss out on sweet tunes like this (that I covered)
youtube.com/watch?v=sUi1rPH8Bqs
>You have patrician tastes and I feel you're a fellow boomer, would hang out with/10
aww, thanks man.

>Never heard of caves of qud.
I'm gonna be honest it's really hit or miss but if you put in the time to learn how the game works the atmosphere and world design is amazing and you won't regret it. For the price they ask I definitely got enough hours to satisfy me, or just pirate it.
>is DS really worth trying?
I actually didn't finish it, I got to the last boss fight and just quit the game, if you get there you'll see exactly why it's so underwhelming. But the journey and the early and mid game are really great and not like anything else, worth it on sale or just pirate.

Attached: 410428905_de18784d54_b.jpg (1024x768, 238.22K)

3/3 sekiro very good game, my only fromsoft experience

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage.jpg (1280x1280, 2.44M)

>Odin Sphere
thank you

It's arguably Vanillaware's best game - great art as usual, but also a good story and pretty fun gameplay.
Have yet to play 13 sentinels though
I actually played postal 2 at a friend's place a long time ago, it was mostly for the shock factor. I remember how some adults back then lost their shit at the game's violence.
Will definitely give most of these a try, and you've convinced me to try the OG system shock. I know I missed out. Wanna replay DE now too...

Lol for sure, people used to lose their minds about Postal but honestly I don't think the games are truly all that shocking. For one I think one of the only games to really get me with its violence was one specific scene in MGS5. But yeah, Postal's great and cartoony. I even got a real Krotchy doll.
For OG System Shock, Enhanced Edition is totally fine and a great way to play it, it even comes bundled with the DOS original too.
If you're thinking of trying out Shin Megami Tensei, play the GBA port in English. It got a new patch not that long ago, and it's in my opinion a lot easier and more fun to play than the SFC original. The translation is actually an official one too, pulled from the iOS release.
>Wanna replay DE now too...
I've been thinking about it too, actually. People use that "time to reinstall Deus Ex" meme a lot but it's true, it's like fuuuck I need to play it again.

Good to know faggots on Any Forums are still consistently gorging themselves on rancid fucking shit after all these years. Now fuck off, you morbidly obese, cum guzzling, fedora tipping faggot.

Thanks for the heads up, will check out the enhanced edition for SS and GBA version of SMT eventually (probably much later, fucking backlog never ends).

Attached: 3 by 3.jpg (3264x3264, 952.69K)

No prob man, and I feel ya on the backlogs, I'm slowly playing through Dragon Quest 7. I love the game, it's just really fucking long.
Also, what do you think of that System Shock cover I did that I put in the post here I'm just curious, I like to share my stuff with anons since you guys are pretty honest.

Higgs' boss battle isnt the end of the road
you're missing out on the trip back and the insanity that is such thing
hell you're missing the last Cliff encounter

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 290.44K)

Is that Ocarina of Time? If so, then 2/2. Ocarina of Time is pretty good, but i think the praise it gets is overexaggeratted.
Also Kirby Dreamland 2 is pretty fun, loved the animal mechanics it has.
1/1
Yakuza 0 is pretty fantastic game even if it was in its own game.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1536x1536, 732.92K)

2/3 +SotN, AoE2 -FFVII
2/2 +Doom, Blood
1/2 +Irisu Syndrome -Undertale

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 1.01M)

Ah, the cancer killing Any Forums