How are we enjoying 1.5 bros?

How are we enjoying 1.5 bros?
Started a new playthrough just for this, what build should I go for?

Attached: 1630588871347.jpg (1080x926, 94.79K)

Your game is fucking trash gtfo of Any Forums.

based
stay in your gacha shit threads retard.

Cyberpunk is fun but for the wrong reasons

Not touching it for another year, they just started working on it AND I'm not paying more than $15

Attached: 600k.png (350x354, 66.31K)

Same

It's with less than $5 for me

Dont worry OP ill be pirating it soon.

>friend bought the game on GoG so he can give it to me any time he wants
>still refuse to play it

Not touching the fucking thing until it's complete.

shit game even with good performance
just utterly soulless

>Build
This shit makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Hey Any Forums, remember before the game launched, when you faggots were filling up entire threads with your fucking dumbass greentext stories about the cool, unique, different builds and playstyles you were going to go through the game with? What happened? Tell us how it went.

My first playthrough was a combo of melee (gorilla fist and bat) and shotgun. Also grabbing the huge weapons from some camps.

My first run was netrunner, was absolutely fucking OP. Hack one guy and spread a virus to everyone in a compound, wiping them out nearly instantly. Wonder if they nerfed it?

It was a year and a half ago, they finished playing it and went back to masturbating to Genshin

let me know when there are police chases or even basic driving AI

That shit was in at launch but barely functional/partially disabled

>How are we enjoying 1.5
Same shit different day, pic related

Attached: photomode_16022022_130116.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

But there are several builds in the game. I did 1,5 runs before getting bored of it (one with a gorilla arms melee nigga and the other as a stealthy hacker).
If you wanna shit on cp2077, mention something that's actually crap like the Backstories having 0 impact on the game.

stop shilling this pig vomit of a game, your 'game' is one of the worst pieces of shit ever shat out by soulless uninspired 'developers' in the history of video games and your reputation is tarnished for the rest of time, nothing you do will change that polfag

Attached: 1642457193431.jpg (613x531, 48.15K)

besides
>hairdressing
>renting apartments
>a couple of new weapons
>bugfixes and AI improvements
what else is there in 1.5? Doesn't seem like its worth revisiting yet, maybe when an actual expansion arrives but god knows if/when that'll ever happen considering it took them a whole year just for this.

>barely functional/partially disabled
doesn't count then. why even say anything. this game had great potential but its unfinished and rushed even after the multiple delays. im not saying people aren't allowed to like it but they need to stop lying and saying its fine and has no problems.