Hardest RPG to get into?

I don't mean the hardest RPG though, I don't give a shit about that. I want an absolute bastard of an RPG. Negative quality of life, obtuse stats, numbers that make no sense, awful menus. I want a game that is a chore to play because fuck you you don't get streamlined design

Attached: lfnrgnabtqa51.jpg (500x304, 15.93K)

I've got just the game for you.

Attached: grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar-this-is-my-party[1].jpg (700x544, 116.08K)

That looks disgusting. How do I get it?

It's on Steam.

Vagrant Story had pretty awful menus and a very limited inventory space in a game where crafting is pretty important

Underrail
>inb4 filtered

What's bad about it?

Based Grimoire enjoyer

Why the hell is this even a thread? Why would you want to go out and hunt for a game you'll likely not enjoy? Are you retarded?

To make a gigachad edit and get to say "filtered"

Attached: 1637801748934.jpg (600x600, 283.31K)

Because I want to play something I won't enjoy

This is hell with all kinds of old school rpg fuckery. Also, completely in japanese.

Attached: Wizardry.jpg (1280x720, 123.77K)

Wizardry 8 is what you are looking for.

Absolutely fucking based.

I'll save this for when I've learnt more Japanese but am still not fluent

Surely I would be wanting earlier games in the series? Why 8 instead of earlier games that likely had less polish and quality of life features?

I actually do this a fair amount for a couple reasons. Sometimes I do it before I play a new game I'm really looking forward to so that when I play it, since the last game wasn't fun I'll enjoy it even more. Sometimes I may feel like I've played too many good games and I need to spice things up. Sometimes I plain want to have a bad time

It was the first 3d game in the series and is what you are looking for. Very cancerous, shit doesnt make sense, a complete clown fiesta.

Deathlord

Attached: deathlord_1.png (320x200, 4.18K)

It's that Black Ops 1?

Ahh, the good old "switch to 3D" fuckery, those are always good