G.g..g.goty

>g.g..g.goty

Attached: 1644999966612.webm (896x504, 1.39M)

Tell me that's not on ps5, that's extremely blatant pop in.
Maybe I'll wait and see if it gets fixed, I was considering this to tide me over till Elden Ring.

It's ps5.

Ps5

Oh no a glitch!

Looking forward to seeing this webm for years to come with the most basic greentext drivel

>LOD not found

Attached: griffith rain.png (580x872, 305.14K)

Pc gets the scraps lol

cope, seethe, dilate. snoy

PS4 with a dying hdd?

PS5 with SSD

game game game game of the year ? The fuck...

The first horizon was boring ubishit trash did anyone really expect anything from the sequel? At least we know the engine is decent since death stranding used it and that game looks and feels fantastic even if you hate postmen.

This is the same type of shit found in Cyberpunk
Let's see if it will get the same response from the community, what do Shazam posters have to say about this?

don't worry, the pc version will be better

I'd rather play a game as the first one but slightly buggy version for a few years than play a """fixed""" version later. Enjoy the scraps pc cucks

Was this from skill ups video? He said he played this on the day 1 patch kek

>It's okay when Nintendo does it with botw
>it's okay when from software does it with Elden Ring

this is your brain on horizon zero sex

>bugs before the game is out = bad
console war kiddies are a peculiar bunch

Horizon zero hoes

How the fuck do snoys have such a hardon for this game, when it doesn't even have a basic animation change when she walks on uneven terrain? Even Sands of Time, a game released in 2003 had simple animation shifts like that.

Does Alloy still talk to herself like a complete schizo at every step?

they are shit eaters

>The first horizon was boring ubishit trash did anyone really expect anything from the sequel?
no, but it's a common zoomer hobby to pretend to like shit games on Any Forums for le epic trolling

It's even worse this time.

This never happened in Uncharted and that was much more of a movie game than this.
Why are the devs such schizos who can't make a real human

autism awareness is another duty of the SJW

the jews...

devs are dutch homos who took snoys dick up the ass and never recovered, at least they haven't butchered killzone yet

>they hated him because he told the truth

Based "blind hate against Sony" anons in this thread.
Shazam always wins!!!
2 more weeks!!!

Is anyone actually excited for this?

snoysister... they can't keep getting away with shitting on us... we were supposed to have the best graphics... why doesn't anyone realize that us having the best graphics means we won? a fucking glitch doesn't mean we have aren't the best... it's just a glitch... it's just a glitch...

>doesnt talk to himself
Must suck to have a voided npc mind. Most people talk to themselves. I do when I'm working myself through complex problems, arithmatic, measurements when working on a project. You must be a neet that has zero hobbies outside gaming or a job even.