Does the game have police chases now, or do they still teleport behind you?

Does the game have police chases now, or do they still teleport behind you?

Attached: patch.jpg (700x394, 44.34K)

>police chases
What's the big deal about police chases?

Attached: fYZPTyidomxGGJmhAL7eyB.jpg (1920x1080, 908.2K)

There ain't none.

So their big announcement and patch, was another bug fix patch that only fixed a few of the bugs the game has.

They want it to play like GTA despite screeching for it to not be a GTA clone.

>no transmog
>no police chases
>no story rework/expansion, no announcement of it or anything story related
shit patch
also they tried to present a bunch of photomode poses as DLC, which is fucking pathethic at this point.

Attached: our-sun-my-disgust-9752849.png (500x507, 105.04K)

>new patch comes out
>Does nothing but fix bugs
>Breaks mods
>Mods fixed more bugs than the patch did

where's the promised free DLC you stupid poles?

immersion

You just described CDPR.
Why add police if they don't work?

Fucking autist, go try GTA if you want to play as Tyrone.

I thought cyberdrones already moved on to other things and accepted that cyberpunk wasn't the game of of the decade, not even GOTY.

I don't get it, I thought this was gonna be the patch that will fix everything, it didn't even at least FIX THE FUCKING PERFORMANCE AND OPTIMIZATION!! WHHY???!!! THIS FUCKING PATCH WAS MADE FOR THE FUCKING PS5 YET THE GAME STILL SUCKS AND ITS THE SAME!!!

Attached: download (18).jpg (600x584, 25.92K)

CDPR WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY I JUST WANT TO PLAY CYBERPUNK AGAIN WHY WHY GIVE ME MY GAME

No because the engine can't handle it.

It's fucking over.. This shit ass game will never be fucking fixed, i'm done buying games, I think i'm gonna change my life.

Attached: 1641002678720.jpg (1080x1063, 168.64K)

meme complaint be "baby bosses vibes" faggots who think because it's in a city it should have all the mechanics of GTA

I agree cops are tedious and a boring mechanic, it is best just to do what you want when you want, I dont like being stopped when i do what i want

Any Forums, guide my decision. I want this game, but I want achievements and community shit(steam) I'm also a poorfag, so even $30 is a lot for me to pay. there's also the good-guy GOG version, but I won't have achievements and shit, and still have to deal with getting my updates from their website using messy installers.

Is this game worth $30 in its current state? Not sure if it helps, but I enjoyed Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.

Attached: 1640875486854.webm (576x932, 1.61M)

>caring about achiements

If you're actually playing the game correctly, you won't even get chased by police anyway.
There is absolutely no reason to massacre civvies and the game just doesn't have anything worthwhile that warrants going on a rampage like in GTA.
>Why add police if they don't work?
It's just to punish you from doing something the game doesn't want you to do, which is why small offenses only sends a few barely lethal drones while enough gaining enough wanted stars will outright cause the game to insta kill you.

>trying to make a game good after everyone already saw it sucked, stopped caring about it, and moved on
Why bother wasting time and money on patches at that point?

I like having shit to work on after I beat a game.

>It's just to punish you from doing something the game doesn't want you to do, which is why small offenses only sends a few barely lethal drones while enough gaining enough wanted stars will outright cause the game to insta kill you.

Sounds like GTA then, only with non working police.

>I want achievements

Attached: 1634766562919.jpg (320x320, 17.04K)

they teleport behind you but from a distance

>cyberflop
lmao people still care desu? just play ffxiv the greatest game ever with the best community in the world (won an award btw). It literally killed WoW btw

Attached: 42643405.24999999_9aa.gif (250x250, 2.48M)

everyone is playing lost ark. your game is deceased.

Nope, because in GTA you can actually survive being in max wanted level and the game gives you a lot of options to combat police.
In cyberpunk you can't even use hacks against the police while max wanted level outright blows your car up if you're trying to drive away from them.

>also they tried to present a bunch of photomode poses as DLC

they have always been like that, remember the dozens "free dlc" for witcher which were all hairstyles that any other game wouldn't even bother announcing as a part of their regular free update

>there's also the good-guy GOG version, but I won't have achievements and shit
gog galaxy has achievements

>If you're actually playing the game correctly, you won't even get chased by police anyway.
I never understood why "muh police" became such a big complaint. There is a lot of stuff wrong with the existing systems in the game that actually get used that should be fixed first.

>I never understood why "muh police" became such a big complaint.
because it highlights a glaring issue with the AI that needs to be addressed. I personally don't care because I rarely encounter them, but it's still something need to fix, even if it's some shitty magic knife tweak.

The game also has solutions that prevent it from happening because one of the ways to accidentally get wanted by police is if you accidentally shoot a civilian during a fight in a public area against hostile gangsters.
If you keep shooting at the enemy, the wanted level will just disappear to prevent the police from coming at you while you're still in a fight.

>It's just to punish you from doing something the game doesn't want you to do, which is why small offenses only sends a few barely lethal drones while enough gaining enough wanted stars will outright cause the game to insta kill you.

So it's exactly like the system in GTA. Seems to me that you have a problem with GTA games and people who prefer GTA due to them being more polished games. These are two completely different series with one being a talent tree lite RPG and the other story driven sandboxes.

Okay but as you pointed out, it's an issue that is rarely encountered unless you are specifically trying to trigger it. If they are going to fix the AI they should fix the retarded AI of enemies in combat, which actually happens all the time instead of spending a bunch of time adding police chases in case the player wants to randomly kill civilians.

I agree. but after seeing the weirdos from yesterday's live stream, I'm not convinced the best people are working on this game.

>So it's exactly like the system in GTA. Seems to me that you have a problem with GTA games and people who prefer GTA due to them being more polished games.
But they aren't? I already mentioned here that there are completely different design philosophies behind the two.
The wanted level system in GTA has always been part of the game's cops and robbers theme. In Cyberpunk the wanted level is to outright tell the player to quit playing the game wrong, no different from some games that immediately kill you if you go out of bounds.

>If they are going to fix the AI they should fix the retarded AI of enemies in combat
Pretty sure they highlighted that in the patch.