Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Why are you guys saying NU-Creed games suck?

I am 30 hours in, and it's one of the comfiest games i played in the last year.

Why is Any Forums always wrong?

Attached: odyssey.jpg (300x168, 10.42K)

It's just zoomers who grew up with the original AC and think it was the pinnacle of gaming.

Never listen to Any Forums

The combat just looks weird and characters moving looks weird. But werent these games pumped full of grind so you would buy the XP packs?

i've played every assassin's creed game and the only bad one is ____unity____

Lol i pirated it ofc

It should've been their own IP instead of keep using AC title.

My main problem with that game is that it's way too fucking long. But that's just personal opinion. Some people really like these more bang for the buck games.
Realistically you could buy this game and play it whole year until another assassin's creed come out. Assuming you don't go all no-life and play all the time every day or something

because games with 'gameplay loops' or 'core gameplay' dont do anything with it than a single idea the devs had and thus get boring fast

take silent hill for instance - you mostly keyhunt, backtrack, avoid monsters, try to conserve ammo and think your way through the puzzles, but each new area is differently done in that regard, whereas in an Ubisoft (or modern game) the same idea is the only thing you do and what the devs expect you do to for the next 30 hours

its insulting

>AC game
>HP bars
>Grinding
Fuck off back to your japanese spreadsheet simulators and leave my franchise alone.

ac was a movie-game from the start

filtered

Because it's an empty, copy pasted mess with sponge enemies that feels like it's made entirely by an algorithm, without any human involvement.

Any Forums isn't wrong on this one. You just have extremely low standards to a point you need professional help, before you fall victim to another corporate scam.

Stopped playing when I stopped being able to kick people off roofs

Rule 1, never listen to what this shithole board says

Any Forums thinks unity is the best assassin's creed. this boards views are fucking trash

spend points in Assassins tree, 1hit nearly anyone. Filtered

Odyssey is bad if you compare it even with previous Origins

Ultimately the bloat will kick in, Odyssey is 3-6 bigger than it needs to be, story quests are garbage, "romancing" system is laughable (Saint Row 3 tier but done completely serious).

It DOES look good and i like the twist it does with modern sci-fi plot but it happens after 200+ hours of meaningless grind.

AC 2 is still the best one.

I felt the same about 30 to 40 hours in but then you just hit a wall shortly afterwards were the gameplay stagnates severely and they give up on the story imo. It was fun, but not for the whole game.

The world is actually really cool. A lot of time spend on details

But you can do that user

>4
>odyssey
>2
>valhalla
>3
>origins
>brotherhood
>1
>syndicate
>revelations
>unity

The world and exploration carried this game. Look at Valhalla, it's essentially the same gameplay but the game is overall way worse because the setting is so boring.

The only good AC game is The Saboteur, and it's not even an AC game.

It’s an awesome game. It should be shit but it just ain’t