MUST. CONSOOM

MUST. CONSOOM.

Attached: 792666290.jpg (670x680, 61.91K)

>vaxxtards blaming their newfound heart problems on coffee
kek

my favorite threads is reddit screencap threads

MUST POST THE SAME THREAD OP

>OP such a colossal faggot he posts reddit screenshots
you're worse than the guy you're trying to make fun of

>be me
>300lb fat fuck
>get vaxxed
Somehow fine. Must be my superior Aryan genes. Genelets get fucked

I just bought an Xbox, a Switch, and some tendies and I still want to consooooom.

I take it your reddit post didn't get enough attention, so you had to repost it here for epic (You)s.

One in one hundred million.

>Oh God please no, not before Elden Ring

Attached: file.png (119x142, 47.16K)

My heart flutters/goes faster while I'm falling asleep. It's been happening for a couple years at least and I have no idea what it is, I just switch to my side for a bit then go back to my back to stop it

NOOOO I HAVE TO PLAY DARK SOULS 3 2.0

Felt this especially the week before DMC5 and Endwalker.

Attached: 1638332098332.webm (854x480, 2.56M)

I get this too.i get it bad after coffee but I can't lift without it

These are the types of people telling you that you're wrong if you don't think rolling for 85% of every fight is absolute perfect peak gameplay.

The thing is I've never drank coffee, and I rarely drink anything with caffeine in it

Attached: 1613643315840.png (609x507, 364.98K)

happens to me when i wake up from a nap, so i just dont nap anymore

isn't screenshotting your own reddit posts and posting those here kinda embarrassing?

vaxxing meme aside, it's shocking how little people know about how to actually/properly drink coffee, without fucking you up
t. speaking from experience

Literally do not drink coffee after 2PM.

If you NEED caffeine try a soda or black tea. If you need a mild caffeine fix try green tea.

Also sometimes a heart flutter might be due to lung inflammation, in that it's not the heart really fluttering but slightly pushing against larger inflamed lungs (allergies, dust, mold spores, smoking, vaping, etc)

Why are mutts so obsessed with their retarded politics and culture wars? Holy shit, you are an insufferable faggot.

What kind of a weak bitch do you have to be for it to be dangerous drinking coffee? You might as well die at that point

won't have any noticeable side effects

Bitch I wake up past 2pm

ye i like coffee

Attached: 1644997697075.jpg (1080x1350, 281.94K)

Yes

I am actually immortal

Substances affect everyone differently, you nerd. It's like people getting fucked up over eating peanuts.

I want to FUCK this coffee.

>It's like people getting fucked up over eating peanuts.
Yeah and those people should not breed because of their weak DNA

Yes, surely no multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company would ever lie to protect their profits and put money above human life
Surely

Post full body pic and ancestry test

/thread
/fpbp
kek

>got jabbed three times
>still not dead or even feeling bad in any way
Fuck you, Any Forums, you niggers lied to me

Attached: 1644526509961.jpg (740x960, 599.8K)

you know the drill
This is bait
Ignore

the only hardcore thing about soles is the mental illness of its fanbase

Based fuck vaxx fans, authoritarians and globalist push for this degenerate practice

Ngl OP that pic is really fucking gay. Well done you found an OP whos even more of a monumental faggot than yourself.

For males the risk of cardiac arrest at the age of 17-19 is 1:10 000

>I am 28 years old.
figures
why are american millennials so sissy

You have to go back.

Sorry your doctor actually injected it correctly into the muscle tissue and it didn't get into your bloodstream
See if you can get some dumb roastie nurse to do it, she's sure to fuck it up and send that shit straight to your heart