Zoomers are nostalgic for early 10s mobile games

Yes, you're old

Attached: maxresdefault (41).jpg (1280x720, 183.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8jkz0pdHk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im nostalgic for early fortnite

This. Fortnite was bussin, no cap fr fr

Attached: 1644594990166.jpg (1000x900, 399.87K)

16bit stuff was considered retro less than 10 years after release. Hell, the old gamespy network that hosted the wii online servers used to host a sega genesis rom site in the 90s

I'm sort of nostalgic for games on my old feature phones. Does anyone know what the Nokia game where you controlled a red ball was called?

Early smartphone games were basically Flash games with better features. They weren't particularly great, but they sure as hell are better than modern marketing funnels masquerading as games.

That said, I do miss Java kinos.

Bounce. Someone made a smartphone version of that one, so you're in luck.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 136.56K)

That's amazing, thanks user.

>nostalgia for something that happened over a decade ago
yes you fucking retard

Attached: nigger1.jpg (1080x1045, 176.76K)

picrel and snake was the shit. the 3310 also had another game but I had no idea what you were supposed to do

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.2K)

My mother had a 3410 with a platformer game starring a monkey, that was the shit back then.

Apparently, it was considered lost media until recently.

>Waiting for the Pocket God updates that would unlock more rooms on the Apocalypse Island
>The final update when everything came together and you had to prevent an apocalypse with the parody pygmy of Tom Cruise
Good times
youtube.com/watch?v=I8jkz0pdHk8

i admit it op
i'm only 19 and i'm genuinely nostalgic for the times when i played subway surfers and jetpack joyride as a kid on an iphone
stay seething boomer

>had a preinstalled Turrican java game on my Siemens
>gave the phone to dad for use, he deleted everything including the games
>this game was apparently exclusive for these phones and can't be found anywhere else no matter how I look, only some other version of it
Somehow these old java games were significally more fun to play than majority of android/iphone shite despite being very simple and unpolished in most cases

Attached: 1638408745674m.jpg (768x1024, 64.09K)

Look at me mom!

Attached: 1_yOcJ-Eb8kqoImwVnn4uXMw.jpg (480x320, 26.61K)

almost like the evolution of video games has drastically slowed down after the 6th gen

Early fortnite had some amazing lighting even at low settings. Now it looks like they intentionally made it look like some chinese game

Attached: C1.png (1000x1126, 2.63M)

>playing angry birds on the phone of my gf in the library
I didn't ask to get those feels back

A lot of us are older. Some of us remember Chaldea.

It's not all, mobile games have somehow managed to become shittier