Sorry to bother you

but i really hate zoomers so much, more than women and faggots. I was just wondering if there is a similar website like this for posting images and video games, but without people born in 2000+ ? I cannot stand these fuckers. I genuinely wish China took over the entire world and in order to post online you would have to share your real info, including your year of birth. If i could immediately see anyone's year of birth, that would save me SO MUCH time from having to read a faggot zoomer's bullshit. I literally never want to read a text composed by a 2000+year of birth person in any subject

Attached: photo_2022-02-10_07-29-23.jpg (959x960, 87.47K)

The trannies and faggots invaded every website you wont be free

Try Wizardchan. It's so much fucking better then this shithole. It's MUCH slower though.

>clearly at the estate docks on the minimap
>actually next to an interior window

You should try reddit

>-oomerposter
try facebook, while it doesn't fit any of your requirements, it's exactly where you belong nigger

>t. born in 1999

For me, in order from most to least hated:
Trannies
Niggers
Women
Jews
Faggots
Chinks
Pedos

Jews
Niggers
Trannies
Women
Faggots
Pedos
Chinks
Objectively the right order

There are better places than this, yes.
But it’s always better to not tell people like (you) where to find them.

Oldest zoomers are 25 this year, old enough to breed and have sex. Don't make yourself a bitch, user. You gonna avoid all the 50 years old when you became 70 or what?

>objectively the right order
That would be:
Jews
Trannies
Faggots
Niggers
Chinks
Women
Pedos

Actually millennials are worse and have every right to be hated
>voted for Obama not once but twice
>social media addicts
>listened to boomers and went to college for useless degrees
>listened to boomers again about covid 19 and fucked everyone over by willingly giving up their rights
Thankfully zoomes are correcting mellinials monumental fuck ups and America will be back on track and a powerhouse once again

Yeah I just cant see having niggers that low. Below fags? I just cant see it, man.

Millenial is a cuck generation. Atleast Gen X and Boomers built the modern culture for us, unlike millenials, destroy more than contribute.

it really is hard to become old, isn't it op?

Attached: 36580422_1791952327552342_1064531855044247552_n.jpg (1024x768, 104.07K)

>impossible amount of money
Shit edit OP

wtf is the point of this thread

fpbp

most to least hated for me:
Jews
Trannies
Faggots
Pedos
Women
Chinks
Niggers

/vr/

The alternative to obama was john mccain and mitt romney the second time. Fuck off with that cry baby bullshit, broccoli headed nigger

Why do you want OP to have cancer and die, user. Don't be mean, we are all frens here

boomers never put any effort into their memes.

For me its
Zoomers -> Women -> Homos -> Trannys -> Gay Pedos
I dont hate people by ethnicity and neither should you.