Titanfall 3 died for this trash and Soi Wars

>Titanfall 3 died for this trash and Soi Wars
sorry BT, we did everything we could

Attached: 91X744yj1xL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 338.38K)

I like it

18+
moooooods

Apex is usually a good game (depending on the patch)
But yeah Titanfall didn't deserve to be sacrificed and recycled for it. So sad, we may never see another Titanfall again

Attached: screencap.png (882x551, 17.36K)

Devs are faggots and game is full of woke shit but i have fun playing it.

The best shooter since 2019

>play new ltm
>russian begins to calls my mom a nigger and what else
>call him a retard
>next day get an email
>"yeah no pal, you cant do that, one week ban"
>look up the rusky profile
>hes playin
yeah no, dont worry. Just instead of saying that stuff you maybe should start using the Disney appropriate phrases like "anti-smart" or "200*0,001 IQ play"

>Respawn being so deep in Star Wars and Battle Royale jail now has completely killed every hope of them ever fixing Titanfall 2
Not even mad anymore. Just completely broken and defeated.

Attached: 1614459851744.jpg (807x659, 41.62K)

>didn't report him
Chad Rusky

>everyone is sucking esport dick so hard they're pretending to like this garbage
Man I wonder when they're going to make shooters fun again.

Attached: Ety8u8VWQA04ZY7.jpg (4096x3698, 558.26K)

>wanting modernised TF3
dodged a bullet more like

If arena shooters were so fun people wouldn't stop playing them. All recent "traditional" fps failed. Just look at Halo numbers. Battle royale is just objectively more exciting to play due to it's core design. In contrast all these boomer shooters feel casual as fuck after you played BR. It's just the death itself in these games doesn't matter at all. You get respawned straight away without losing anything. Makes all the action almost pointless.

Attached: 1636434575537.jpg (4096x2294, 1.65M)

>be russian
>some mutt nigger annoys be
>call him retard
>ban
>not just one week, my whole account banned forever
>can't even play Battlefield 1 anymore
fuck mutts and their retarded sjw world

>Makes all the action almost pointless.
How?

>one game makes hundreds of millions
>the other don't
>EA is the greedy bastard we all know
wow what an unexpected outcome, right?
inb4 muh respawn, they are slaves of EA

I mean imagine Dark souls but instead of coming back to firelink you respawn right next to the boss with half of his HP already chopped off by previous encounter. I doubt this game would be as challenging and engaging as it is. Failure is Titanfall 2 has almost no weight and consequences compared to Apex which makes whole experience fall flat.

fpbp

Attached: 1635570437896.jpg (720x724, 36.56K)

I reinstalled recently because I heard Ash made it in. I saw that she had a pretty neat skin but you needed to a gorillion lootboxes to get it, so I gave up and uninstalled out of spite

Attached: tt.jpg (1280x720, 152.1K)

>objectively more exciting
2/3rds of your time playing a Battle Royale is aimlessly running around looking for gameplay to engage with.
I'm pretty sure I've played Apex matches where between the first shootout and finally seeing another enemy again at the end, I could've played a whole match of Titanfall. Instead I slowly jogged through the equivalent of 5 empty multiplayer maps in a row.
Probably became champion that game too.
Trash nonsense game mode/genre for people who hate gameplay.

>Battle royale is just objectively more exciting
go back fartnite faggot, but even if you were right, Titanfall 3 could have had a BR mode, for Fortnite they made the BR mode in like a month

i got this skin and haven't spent a dime on this game