An A press is an A a press. You can’t say it’s only half

An A press is an A a press. You can’t say it’s only half.

Attached: 8DA99089-6402-4FD6-B7C2-819CDEF3821D.jpg (554x554, 27.98K)

Why do you keep posting this?

They hated him for he told them the truth

qrd?

Tell me about Henry, why does he wear Godot's mask?

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun!

Ok, “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””“”””””””henry ””””””””””””””””””””””””””””“”””””””

Attached: 1644865018500.jpg (680x1020, 112.22K)

You got the gif of Mario doing the air quotes with his fingers while Henry seethes?

Henry is wrong as far as software is concerned.
In a program, you can differentiate between "button has been pressed down", "button is being pressed down" and "button has been released".

If you're not baiting, it's a reference to some video essay about a guy and his Mario 64 speedrun where he only presses A "0.5 times" because he pressed A once and never let go of the button so it obviously counts as a "half A press"
It's actually a pretty interesting watch. The guy's full of shit but it's amusing seeing a person's intense autism at work.

What’s the conditions for a character jumping? Yes and No

He's not measuring jumps, he's measuring A presses.

I watched the whole video again last night because I saw a link to it.

letting go of a button is not part of a press

It's a shame pannenkoek is an uber-autist. We could have gotten a dozen videos as interesting as Rolling Rocks was.

Attached: TRAGIC.jpg (640x288, 43.78K)

How’s he full of shit?

At least some other fags (like Bismuth) still cover stuff, But Pannen did have a certain charm with how he explained with how straight faced his tone was when talking about some pretty absurd concepts with goofy nicknames.

Because an A press is an A press, you can't say it's only half.

Wot cunt

Pressure-sensitive buttons say otherwise.

>president trump presses the big red button to launch the nukes
>decides to hold it down to "prevent electrical infetterence"
>world ends, trump's hand is still pressed down on the button as he was crushed under rubble
>"heh, actually it doesn't count and there were no nukes because it was a half button press ;)"