Man, I hate to say it, but I'm looking forward to this new Kirby title

Man, I hate to say it, but I'm looking forward to this new Kirby title.

youtu.be/Yylhtrs5ucc

How about you guys?

Attached: 1644474655999.jpg (2500x3000, 1.51M)

Any Forums loves Kirby and is looking forward to this game

Why would you hate to say it. Kirby is usually a safe bet. I'm not crazy on the RtDL era but they're still fine games.

I don't like kirby, sorry

Me too. It actually looks like a fucking different video game for once instead of the same rehashed shit they've been pumping out for years on end. They're actually fucking TRYING. I don't even care it's blatantly ripping off Odyssey. It was a good game, so this one will probably be decent at least. Probably beat it in like 8 hours, though... Cautiously optimisitc. 60 bucks is still a lot to throw at a fucking Kirby game

Attached: 1644448083775.jpg (259x259, 7.78K)

IDK.

Kirby's pretty samey usually and it's only strength is being cute.

>It actually looks like a fucking different video game
> I don't even care it's blatantly ripping off Odyssey
Are all tendies retarded?

I absolutely hate this gay shit for little kids.

Kinda feels like Mario already ripped off Kirby's biggest gimmick so they had to make a new one using the magic of body horror.
I'm a little interested.
BTW I don't remember seeing any footage of Kirby flying, did they take that power from him?

who is Any Forums?

Kirby games are the only games where I feel too old to be playing them. There is zero challenge; they're slow cutesy platformers where you can smile at Kirby wearing silly hats. There's an audience for the games, but it hasn't been me for probably two decades.

>5ucc in the video url

I LOVE GOOEY
I LOVE GOOEY
I LOVE GOOEY

Attached: 94919456_p0.jpg (1024x864, 369.42K)

I briefly became that cynical in my mid-20s, then I got over it when I started pursuing other things that gave my mind, body, and spirit a challenge and my life fulfillment. Still love the authentic love and artistry that goes into the Kirby series, still looking forward to how the abilities play in 3D.

Attached: 73722514_p27.png (786x660, 493.88K)

>comes into a thread about a game you don't like to complain and talk about how you don't like it

Kirby Guardian, more like Curr Retardian, fuck that fetish trash, not muh Ado

Attached: 84483162_p2.png (640x480, 55.07K)

Not really. I’m not mad that it’s a mario odyssey clone, but part of what made odyssey okay is Mario’s different jumps. Kirby just flaps his arms

So far it looks more like a better Wario World than it does Mario Odyssey. It looks more like a 3D Kirby. Forgotten Land and Odyssey have completely different kinds of level design, the only real similarities are pretty superficial.

Attached: 1635797326907.jpg (2048x2008, 416.42K)

After all the lies in origami king trailers I’m going to wait til I see an actual playthrough

>Man, I hate to say it

why

who is going to judge you, sky daddy?..

thing is, wario world sucked, so

Good thing Kirby is supposed to suck.

Marx > Dark Meta Knight > Adeleine & Ribbon > Susie > Gooey > Daroach > Rick & Kine & Coo > Bandana Waddle Dee > Taranza > Magolor > Meta Knight > King Dedede

Seriously why didn't the give Meta Knight and King Dedede better movesets? Meta Knight has all sorts of crazy awesome boss attacks like Cutter Beam and Tornado, but he never uses them when he's playable unless they're gay screen nuke attacks.
It's nice that they gave Dedede his Super Dedede Jump in an update, that does help, but they could have also added stuff like his exploding hammer throw or Gordo toss.

Overall very fun roster, I just wish Meta Knight and King Dedede played better since they're my favorite characters.

Attached: KSAbg.jpg (1920x1080, 373.65K)