*most mundane video gamey shit happens, be it a clunky dialogue or translation or cheesy moment*

>*most mundane video gamey shit happens, be it a clunky dialogue or translation or cheesy moment*
>"DUUUDE THATS SO SHIT"
>"OMG IT'S SO BAD xDDD"
>"THAT'S SO BAAAAD HOLY FUCK"
>"THAT'S SOOOOO STUPID HAHAHA"
I singlehandedly blame them making fun of cool cheesy shit in games like RE4 that CAPCOM and other companies now try to make their games MUH SERIOUS for western audience and hire hack SJW writers for their games now.

Attached: 34353543.jpg (1920x1080, 896.3K)

not vidya. eat shit, underage

I think your overplaying the power of a french Canadian LP group but ok.

not videogames

go away.

Congrats OP you’ve figured it out. These 4 man children have insane influence over the industry.

Attached: 1645000055142.jpg (1190x906, 139.33K)

On the suggestion on the last sbfp thread, i only made it 8 videos in on pic related. Im sorry user...

Attached: 5467658675.png (760x224, 201.97K)

Why do you watch or care about some fags on uoutube you don't like?

Clearly you just gotta watch the 13 hour long compilation video (split in two parts) of the playthrough, user. You'll never be one of the #13000FE, and that's okay.

who the fuck told you to watch that?

There's a very good reason why no one watched it

But they absolutely love the stupid shit which is why Yakuza is their favorite thing ever. You might be autistic OP.

Attached: Gentleman Pepe.png (800x760, 141.94K)

You try listening to Pat, only talk about videogame fuckups with glee for 200 hrs, and see if it doesn't make you hate Snark.

>they make fun of this LP because it only has 13k views
>meanwhile Woolie struggles to hit 8k on his own outside of podcast clips

What dose he do if the podcast ends?
Will the rope be made of dreds?

I've always heard people talk about this LP but I've never actually seen any vids of it. What so bad about it?

I wonder that with most streamers. A lot of them don't make enough to quit working early and they can't honestly think they can do this at 65 or whatever the retirement age is by that time. Imagine having to apply for a job and your resume says that you've been playing vidya for 20 years or fellating a microphone

>Woolie never played KH2
Bros...

>the last thing we've heard them say about KH is Matt passive aggressively talking about him not equipping Scan

so... They are Any Forumsirgins ?

Attached: 2582022205823.jpg (600x483, 19.35K)

People being ironic about literally every single thing ever +sjw and politics is what truly ruins video games and pretty much everything else. Seems like everything has to be enjoyed with 100 pounds of irony on your face. Any Forums itself breeds these types of undesirable cuntflaps as well.

They were, at least Woolie was at one point. But this was before PC culture and it ended around the time when Matt had to apologize for getting hyped about Rape Horse.