Proton got updated

Which means that Persona 4 will now run on Steam Deck, along with MP4 in game decoding.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-16-09-02-56-79.jpg (1080x1017, 429.88K)

>euro thread
>twitter
cringe

embarrassing twitter shit. it run on ps vita 10 years ago

>i-i-is that a good about upcoming thing news?
>AAAHHHHHHH, SAVE ME SHAZAMBROS

Congrats on the table scraps loonix troons lmao

Playable could mean anything.
I've been trying to game on my Linux laptop for the past 3 months and I've only been lucky with a few non-native games.
Even games with Gold status at ProtonDB either couldn't run or too unstable.

Platinum status games were all "playable", but then again they would still crash sometimes or had FPS issues.

Linux is too inconsistent. The fixes and workarounds people suggest at ProtonDB are not only distro, but also hardware specific. Something worked for some people will not guarantee to work for you.

It's just ridiculous how much time and energy you have to spend to play run games on Linux in 20 fucking 22.

And again, I'm not saying everyone has these problems, but if you weren't lucky enough with a specific hardware and distro combo, it's a struggle.

If you're too stupid to do even basic tweaking to get things running then stick to consoles.

Did they add support for that Media Foundation shit yet?

youre retarded

this means that almost every game that was "broken" will now get fixed. most of the issue were black screens and videos not showing up
what games have you been playing

Does this mean the transcribed videos will become the norm once someone views them all or is it a per user basis?

Are Proton and Lutris equally up to date? or which one is ahead?

Attached: Screenshot from 2021-10-23 03-00-14.jpg (1915x1079, 188.66K)

i love seeing how mad consolekeks and wintoddlers get when linux gaming gets a big win like this

deckchads...we keep winning

EAC will work with Elden Ring. Trust the plan.

or you could just play on Windows natively where it won't be a coin flip whether the game agrees with your hardware and you won't have to spend 90 minutes troubleshooting just to run a game.
Linux gaming is just shit. Admit it. If you need recent hardware to run games from 2005 then it's just shit. Useless too considering the only use Linux has is to revive old hardware

>fixing problems that never existed on windows
>big win
yeah, you can now play a game from 2011 without fucked up audio... what a winner

>just install windows bro xd

Why is this subreddit so desperately negative?

cancel.

At 30fps

>linux is SHIT because Halo Infinite doesn't run in my laptop with integrated intel graphics, it's shit! SHIT!

Attached: 1575648252510.png (499x338, 38.36K)

playable means that you're ABLE to PLAY it.

I can't wait til everyone realizes this. Wario tweets every single time a game gets the pass and all his followers coom

Attached: Screenshot_20220216_062205.jpg (1080x1678, 348.84K)

Attached: winkek.png (733x377, 23.59K)

verified =/= playable

if you never had at least the autism of modding games and never play them then linux isn't for you
if your pc is just for playing games or expect running shit ootb then stick with windows
use whatever it works for you nobody gives a shit nor should they
just don't be like picrel

Attached: 1637899371997.png (626x463, 159.29K)