What are some comfy games to play with no sound while I listen to lectures

What are some comfy games to play with no sound while I listen to lectures

Attached: Parmesan_1b1cd8_9348333.jpg (1200x1561, 147.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

froachclub.itch.io/picky-pop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

despot's game
slay the spire
n++

pay attention to the lecture dumb zoomer

You focus on the lecture you useless zoomer dopamine addict.

Imagine taking out loans to pay for something you don't pay attention to.

not him gaming while listening to a lecture helps me focus on it, fuck off boomers

Any game that you can play through muscle memory without thinking. Like for example I could probably just drive around in GTAIV or V with the game muted or play Tony Hawk just doing random ass score challenges.

If you really can't just fucking sit down and pay attentions, either Lumines or Tony Hawk or Mario 64.

Actually take it back Lumines would suck without music but the other two yes

Emulate Pokemon Emerald like my classmate did.

Imagine paying for education

I used to play Dark Souls during zoom lectures last year. It was pretty comfy

minecraft or any creative game. you have to invest time into stuff like that because your first draft will not be all that special, but you slowly build it up to something cool.

Maybe some puzzle games like witness and talos principle.

I used to play Kenshi during lectures for the last 2 years of college.

retarded adhd zoomer, kys

Olive Garden is good for the price and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

>me watching the waiter at the Italian restaurant cover my dish in Parmesan cheese
It must be a restaurant for cucks if it doesn't give you parmigiano so you can put how much you want on your dish

Attached: 4e76e457457.jpg (750x750, 279.5K)

took my gf to olive garden for valentine's and we got so much fucking food we had to bring half a meal home each
it's a great restaurant

I've been playing Minecraft recently because I got diagnosed with ADHD when I was in elementary but my mom stopped giving me meds when I started middle school and now I'm in a graduate program and I can't pay attention to another person talk for longer than twenty seconds.
It's mostly good, especially if you're doing menial shit like strip mining or quarry mining or whatever, but if you get too much into whatever it is you're doing you're gonna lose concentration on the lecture or whatever else you're watching.
I also used to listen to Joe Rogan while playing Minecraft a couple years back before he turned into a pseudointellectual dudebro and it was extremely comfy. But, again, if you're not doing something menial and repetitive that your mind can easily automate, your mind will start drifting.

Minecraft

pay attention you fucking retard. i hope when you drop out of your course you think back to this thread about how everyone on Any Forums of all places told you to stop being a fuckhead

I like this game.
froachclub.itch.io/picky-pop
Simple singleplayer puzzle games in general are good for lectures.