Video essay

>user's, what is the worst video essay on a game you've ever seen?

Attached: videoessay.jpg (890x224, 35.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPy6qJkE1x4&ab_channel=ZeroLenny
youtube.com/watch?v=mpCv12q6fFI
youtube.com/watch?v=ihLglPcrkzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not vidya but schaffrillas essays are really shitty

Why did you censor the name like no one would be able to find it immediately?

because he got the image from reddit

Any video essay that shits on a game I like

> pokiemane
if you think this chick cares any degree about 'gaming' or 'gaming cluture' your a real fucking idiot that deserves to be fucked out of all your cash.

She only cares about anything when shes 'on the clock'

Honestly, those types of videos are fucking exhausting.

Another myth. Girls don't want to play games to any substantial or defining degree. It was all a push by billion/million dollar companies to expand their market. This is the only reason there was a race for inclusion.
Can't have girls too pretty - that scares away the ugly ones.
Can't have the cast all white - that scares away whoever
Can't have the girls too sexy - that scares away the insecure fat chicks
so on and so forth.

Chicks play on their phone while checking their social media. It's a lie user. If you needed more proof, the 'gaming ambassador' had to learn about games before she started grifting. It's more toxic than politics.

Attached: 122.gif (360x206, 959.59K)

Womens favorite game is tinder

>make a 50 minutes critique of Dark Souls 2
>someone responds with a 1 hour + 20 minutes long video
>a schizo makes 9 videos that total 9 hours and 45 minutes to responds to the response
and yes I watched all of them.

the discussion around "DS2 good! DS2 bad!" is filled with schizophrenia. But if you want a good nice 25 minutes review then check out this video (his humor is a bit forced but the points he makes are valid):
youtube.com/watch?v=JPy6qJkE1x4&ab_channel=ZeroLenny

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 11.59.35 AM.png (2544x1250, 2.14M)

Women don't play games like Horizon
They play mainstream normalfag stuff like the Sims, Animal Crossing, Nintendo games in general, puzzle games, and JRPGs.
If they're a little competitive, they'll play some Apex Legends but not other eSports shit like Dota or LoL

It's always nothing but nitpicking as well. This one is especially bad and laid the foundation youtube.com/watch?v=mpCv12q6fFI he just drones on and on in a cynical way.

was too much preaching.

they don't play Jrpgs or even nintendo games. They play mostly mobile, quick reward, quick gratification games with cash shops.

Mostly correct. Men mostly led the charge complaining about sexy outfits, misogyny and everything else. Created the 'Gamer Gurl' then tried to sell that image too.

Why?

> Donkey
>nigger piece of shit

must be baiting...

There was an absolutely terrible video about Zato-One from Guilty Gear. The person is arguing that from the jump to accent core to Xrd his character became less interesting. It isn't a completely incorrect statement, but that isn't a problem. The problem is that every point he makes is retarded. He first tries to throw people off his case by saying he doesn't care about the story or whatever for Guilty Gear. Why should anyone care about what you're saying about the character when you know next to nothing about the character besides superficial details that are out of context? The last point he makes is comparing him to Venom from marvel saying that "No one cares about Eddie Brock." Even secondaries understand how important Eddie Brock is regarding Venom's character. The point makes sense once you realize he's a secondary that doesn't know anything about most of the stuff he's talking about because he's an underage with likely less than 100 games completed. I learned how to Negative Edge out of spite because of this video. Might be one of the most frustrating things I've seen. There's also that shitty DS2 video that everyone knows about, but someone can probably rant about that more coherently than me. I'm on a schizo rant while half asleep. I'm going back to bed.

Attached: 20210815_010844.jpg (1920x1080, 354.42K)

"Why Sonic 4 Doesn't Suck" by Gamechamp3000, a direct response to Cybershell's "Why Sonic 4 Sucks." It's not a long video but the entire argument is "it's SUPPOSED to be shit so it's not shit"

youtube.com/watch?v=ihLglPcrkzA

The only good Dark Souls 2 video was the one made by Matthewmatosis

There's a Thief 2 one by Leadhead or something that takes 20+ minutes to arrive at the conclusion that a game called "thief" wants you to be subtle. That was the one that made me stop watching these kinds of videos.

no i kinda like em

hbomberguy still hasn't recovered.

LeadHead is a tranny so you shouldn't have expected anything of value.