Anyone else scared they might die before Elden Ring comes out?

Every time I'm out on the road I am absolutely petrified at the thought of winding up in a twelve car pile-up when I haven't even gotten a chance to play the ultimatest kino of all time, Elden Ring.

Attached: image_2022-02-16_004229.png (960x540, 907.89K)

No, I ate an old Chinese man's beating heart last time I traveled to Bangkok. I'm immortal.

same but i snorted the bone dust of an tribal african albino's hand and brought the tribe a bountiful harvest of the sea afterwards

i won't even get Elden Ring until I'll get new gpu or ps5.
why would i play a game like this on low graphic settings

Did you make sure to impregnate the women so the tribe will become smarter than their competitors within a generation?

No
I am eternal

touch grass

no but i built a school so they can catch up with what humanity has discovered in the meantime

what gpu do you have

Good news if you die. You won't care about elden ring anymore.

It still could happen.. to any of us.

Attached: dream.jpg (1023x1549, 267.33K)

I am more scared about my pc giving up, don't want to play on my old shitty ps4 pro

No, i'm confident i'll stay alive.

I've stopped being afraid of death a couple of years ago. I can due in the next 5 my minutes and while I'll have some regrets, I'm ready to accept whatever's gonna happen.

>he is still alive
Just put all your willpower into cursing your own existence so even death will not stop you.

just post the reddit screen shot, i want to read the comments to it

>hand gets stung by a scorpion
>die

user, you're in a coma. In reality the video game "Elden Ring" was vapourware and no further information was revealed about it beyond that initial promo image and trailer. You have to wake up now. Your attachment to this dream is killing you.

this HAS to be a shill campaign. no one is this pathetic.

imagine looking forward to something for years only to die moments before you get to experience it.
that's you looking forward to sex

Yes yes, just copy/pasta that fucking reddit post to gaslight people looking forward to elden ring.

humans are biologically driven to have sex.
imagine being such a manchild you're afraid to die right before the game comes out.

Imagine this feel, but the game you're anticipating is also being marketed with the phrase "Prepare to die."

I'm a boomer now, but when the N64 was coming out, I was literally afraid I'd get injured or paralyzed and not be able to play it when it came out...

>discordtrannies
you should kill yourself RIGHT NOW

>die in freak accident on february 23
>archons tell me that if I just reincarnate in another timeline then I can play Elden Ring
fucking archons and their loosh farm

Attached: 1644664394686.jpg (794x1000, 236.29K)