Defeat Snake Eyes Shirahagi by Poisoning them

>defeat Snake Eyes Shirahagi by Poisoning them
>defeat Demon of hatred by cliff glitch
>defeat Sword Saint Isshin by running around

yep, its Sekiro time.

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1024x1024, 149.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba7I2CXe75E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both snake eyes fights are so fucking easy if you need to cheese them you genuinely suck.

Both fights still make me rage and I’ve done NG5+ Charmless and Bell. The 3/4 health bar damage from getting hit by a fucking gun barrel being swung at you by a hermit woman is and always will be absurd.

Fuck Snake Eyes bitches

you can... block the danger attack.

>press parry button everything
God I unironically love this game so much.

it's shinobi not a samurai
Even owl had some wonky ass tricks trying to beg

AS LONG AS IT WORKS you're beating the game

you can block the fucking gun blast to the chest after the grab?!

You can block the dangerous attack, or if you want an even easier solution the grab is completely nullified by the umbrella. I used to rage at Snake Eyes until I started running the Umbrella, ow they're a cake walk

you can block the grab you retard
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba7I2CXe75E

that's fucking retarded, the game explicitly states that you need to dodge grabs

It seems like any grab performed by a weapon can be deflected by the sword itself
EVERY grab in the game can be deflected by the Umbrella, and I do believe the game has the Umbrella state that it can deflect stuff that normally wouldn't be deflectable
A lot of things that don't look like it can be deflected absolutely can be
Like the Terror laser
Or Inner Father's flaming vertical owl throw
Or Underwater attacks from the Headless

Attached: Shichi.webm (1360x768, 2.11M)

>boss is extremely exploitable
>"CHEESED TO MEET YOU"

Attached: 1560190251257.gif (436x436, 3.96M)

Even then you can just dodge it. I struggled for like 2 tries now it's consistently the easiest fight in the game for me

Yes I know but can we admit that the damage these fine ladies deal is insane? I mean let’s get real.

Sure but that's like saying chained ogre or ape is a hard fight because they have a grab that does a lot of damage, debatably some of the hitboxes on those grabs are annoying. But with snake eyes it's completely avoidable

>NG5+ Charmless and Bell
Almost all attack one-shot you at that point, user. Fucking ogre grab just kill you even with full beads.

Attached: SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE 2022.01.08 - 18.47.00.05.DVR.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

The damage of nearly everything dealt by everyone other than the MC is off the charts
And I believe it's for a reason. The game REALLY wanted to steer you into deflecting as your primary defensive(and offensive) option, as just blocking nullifies dmg received in most situations
The fact that you can just block(not even necessary to deflect) Inner Father's flaming Owl without any penalty is credence to my theory

Attached: Sekiro 2022-02-10 04-36-04.webm (1360x768, 2.94M)

Still the best combat in any game ever made.

I'm not sure I'd go that far
But it sure is my favourite

Attached: owl sekio deathblows.webm (1022x644, 2.94M)

Can't believe that out of all their games, From chose not to put pvp in Sekiro. The only thing they'd have needed to balance are prosthetics

What do you mean "them"?

There's 2 snake eye bosses. Maybe he didn't notice the name is different?