Why Any Forums hates Lost Ark so much?

Why Any Forums hates Lost Ark so much?

Attached: 1644985278823.jpg (2041x1145, 208.21K)

Attached: FP5qRz2[1].png (850x732, 391.6K)

V has a lot of trannies

it's not on the switch

Approximately 50% of Any Forums's userbase according to recent metrics.

buyers remorse is a meme/cope

right? if they're epic contrarians like the narrative says they should be loving it!

Attached: I7El52d.png (346x374, 137.84K)

booba is not enough for a good video game.
there are video games out there with booba that don't waste my time or have a monetization model that inconveniences me enough that paying simply to progress is shoved down my throat
>lmfao just don't buy anything
I won't and don't, but I have no reason to play a game that asks for copious amounts of my time doing repetitive shit like repeating the same lackluster dailies and raids over and over.

It's made by K*rean dogs

I dont hate it but I played for like 5 hours and its a waste of SSD space.

almost every negative review is euros complaining about server queues

chinky p2w timegate garbage

Because its popular

because its trashy mobile tier souless gookshit cashgrab

no, those are about 3/4 the negative reviews. The remaining fourth are people complaining about the monetization model, how slow the game is without paying (aka the typical Korean MMO experience), and the fact that you can't even play with your friends who may have paid the $16 to play 3 days early

It's just amazing to me how a shitty 7 years old korean mmo can get so much hype with the right marketing.

Amazon/Bezos, I kneel.

We are gullible sheep and don't deserve any better.

They're hyped over 10th dark souls reskin, what do you expect?

Attached: review.png (609x272, 25.35K)

>Game is literally pay-to-win. A f2p player will never, EVER have the ceiling of a P2W player. You will always be undergeared in comparison.
>Translation is horrendous, and the unofficial translation patches that people used to play on the KR/RUS servers were unironically better than the official NA AMAZON release (Soulfist has a "HYPE" meter? wtf is that).
>The grind is meant to keep you playing, but all gear can be upgraded and bought via credit card in under 1 day. On average, it would take you almost a year to hit end game as a F2P player.

Pic related btw, its ONE of the currencies required for gear upgrading. There are still 4 other currencies including gold which is required.

Attached: Untitled.png (1916x1080, 819.59K)

So what you are saying is nobody is reviewing the game poorly due to it being a bad game

Are you forgetting the MMO cycle? It was like this up until there was a huge lul in MMO's being released, now it's kicking back up again as WoW kills itself and release its captive player base of retards all looking to recreate the feeling of being in highschool on summer break.

Not like there are big new mmos coming out anymore. Anyone who makes one will have almost no competition.

The combat looks really fucking bland and its p2w chink trash

I don't hate it but so far it just feels like every other F2P S.Korean mmo I've tried in the past but with a different camera angle. I heard people say that it gets better when you get to end game but fool me once etc...

Attached: 1403941420408.jpg (220x154, 17.61K)