Hello Any Forums. I got both my legs broken (upper part too) skiing, now I will have to lay in bed for weeks...

Hello Any Forums. I got both my legs broken (upper part too) skiing, now I will have to lay in bed for weeks. I only can play from mobile, it sucks. Anyone could recommend me games? Rpg/lootsystem with varied attributes/incremental games are what Im looking for. Thanks and sorry for the embarassing mobile gaming thread, I have no other options now.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 226.91K)

what happened user
did you owe a local gangster money or something
and you couldnt pay him back so he broke both of your legs several times over?

Why can't you put an emulator on your phone to play GBA/SNES games? Even a potato can run those.

Anyways, Buriedbornes is and will always be the only phoneshit I recommend. Based game.

>Real life sport
>Lose your legs
>Play videogame
>???

There's a lesson here

super auto pets
thank me later

Attached: 1644971559450.webm (1250x720, 2.88M)

Soul Knight. It's like Enter the Gungeon, and the only mobile game I play, although I'm looking to expand. Someone mentioned Grand Prix Story to me before but it wasn't what I expected it to be i.e. it ended up being just a management game, no interaction at all.

Attached: Uzi masterrace.jpg (2316x1080, 462.53K)

How??

Get a GBC/SNES emulator and get on Dragon Warrior Monsters 2. Wonderful Japanese RPG series that predates Pokemon for monster collecting and SMT for fusing. Randomised roguelike dungeons for bonus content and hundreds of little cunts to make.

There's a simple strategy game I like to play called Antiyoy and Antiyoy Online. Due to how simple it is in it's mechanics, playing 1v1's online can feel like chess at times. It's not as deep, but it's still challenging to consistently win.
For puzzle games, I'd suggest Simon Tathams Puzzles as it has most of the simple puzzle games like sudoku and minesweeper done in a decent way. Nonograms aren't on there, so I use Nonogram Katana for that. If you're looking for something more challenging, try Hexcells.
As for incremental games, my 2 favorites are definetly A Dark Room and Armory and Machine 1, which are both somewhat short, so they don't overstay their welcome. Armory and Machine 2 was kinda eh when I played it. If you're looking for something much longer, there is Kitten's Game.
Also is /vmg/ dead or something? I don't blame you not going there, since, last I checked, it was a gacha infested shithole, but you could try asking there.

skiing on an advanced track, i was a bit drunk
looks too simple/retarded
gonna check it on yt first, thanks
sounds interesting

lol indeed

Thanks. I played Kittens Game years ago, I liked that. I remember someone mentioned Armory and Machine before and Monolith before, gonna check those too

Emulate Metal Max 3 on drastic. It's got an english patch.

The other category would be like Idle rpg game/semi automatic where the loot system is kinda similar to Diablo2/Path of Exile, but I havent find a good one yet. Any ideas?

selfbump

>play videogames and never move
>lose legs from diabetus
there is no winning

Why is mobile the only thing you can play?
Play through every dragon quest game, if you don't like dragon quest you're a lost cause.
Get better soon user.

Attached: 28041960_p0_master1200.jpg (768x768, 70.74K)

bump, need some titles

Can't even sit up fully for a couple of weeks

Kingdom Rush, very good tower defense games.

Thanks