Anyone else can't find the motivation to play single-player games anymore? I don't know what changed in me...

Anyone else can't find the motivation to play single-player games anymore? I don't know what changed in me, but I can't find myself motivated to play shit like the Witcher or Fallout anymore. I've been binging MMOs and multiplayer games like Overwatchbecause I enjoy the limited human interaction it brings. The days of me playing singleplayer games in my room alone are gone bros.

Attached: 1499479663192.png (500x244, 135.06K)

Try smoking weed

>Witcher or Fallout
Have you considered something simpler, like without menus or RPG elements or an open world?

>Witcher
>Fallout
>Overwatch
Have you tried playing any games that aren't total dogshit?

Attached: ).png (183x208, 9.13K)

play stuff like platformers/"metroidvania" games, uzuki; something with constant gameplay and something you don't "have" to sit through for a long time

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (1920x1080, 296.72K)

I feel that, the last single player game I completed was Titanfall 2's campaign and it's what, maybe 5 hours? These days I almost exclusively play co-op games, I just can't seem to find the motivation to dive into single player stuff no matter the genre.

You guys just play dogshit single player games.

>Try smoking weed
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
What would you guys have in mind?
Maybe. I guess I lack the motivation to keep going. I give up pretty easy so if I'm not enjoying myself, I'll usually stop playing a game.

>Witcher and Fallout
These are very slow games and even though I pretty much exclusively play singleplayer games, I wouldn't want to play them. Instead, I look for unique indie games that bring an interesting experience, so, look for actually good games

I mean, I've been playing through the PS2 trilogy of Ace Combat recently and having a fantastic time. Besides that, maybe try the old Final Fantasy games, I-V are on Steam with actually good ports now and VI is releasing in like 10 days.

Your taste in single player games is awful. Are you 17 years old?
>MMOs and Overwatch
Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: 1644076069084.jpg (636x638, 46.2K)

>Hurr durr your taste is shit
>btw I'm not going to suggest what I like
faggots you post in my thread without giving your opinion? Tell me what to fucking play then instead of providing absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1523799037630.jpg (848x865, 130.88K)

>What would you guys have in mind?
List your top 5 favorites

One, you didn't ask for recs, you fucking nigger. You just bitched and complained so that's why I mocked you.
Two, check two posts above yours.

Attached: f43.png (990x1090, 94.47K)

BLACK SOULS, Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead, Caves of Qud, Cultist Simulator, Darkwood, Deus Ex, Disco Elysium, Duskers, Elona, Epic Battle Fantasy 5, Hacknet, Rimworld, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Satisfactory, Factorio, Sunless Sea, Sunless Skies, Underrail, Lobotomy Corporation, Library of Ruina,
and I cannot stress this enough:
ULTRAKILL

Attached: attackvirgins vs speedchads.png (1247x778, 55.57K)

Play Ninja Gaiden Black
Play Super Mario Bros 3
Play Half Life 2
Play Mushihimesama
Play Tekken 7
I don't know what genres you enjoy, but if all you're playing is modern western RPG garbage, then of course you're not going to like single player games. You're playing trash.

Attached: 34ab5f8022439475112d04ca70a4c176.gif (360x248, 2.65M)

I haven't ever been delusional enough to think that playing video games with others behind some screen is interaction, so no. Hell, I wouldn't even consider this right now actual interaction.

if this was the sims posting on Any Forums or playing online vidya would increase my social bar

> PCfag

case in point

Shut the fuck up consolefaggot.

i think it's the same for me. i can only play games that are online with short matches now. i always lack the motivation/time finish other games now. it's making me feel kind of disappointed in myself, and it makes me waste a lot of money on games that i buy and then move on. i recently started persona 4 and i hope i can manage to actually beat that one, maybe its good enough to keep me interested

>The Witcher and Fallout
If these are your go to examples I wouldn’t wanna play single player games either