Genshin Impact

So, did you get her?

Did you enjoy the new story quests?
I hate how they keep dancing around the Khanriah plot point without getting into the juicy details.

Attached: 1644548360373.webm (952x650, 2.91M)

fuck off

YOU WILL BUY THE WAIFU NFT

YOU WILL FUND THE GENOCIDE

YOU WILL NOT STAND IN FRONT OF THE BIG HILICHURL

Attached: icon_6.gif (100x100, 261.52K)

Yes. It was great. Also Yae is meta, ignore the doomposters.

Her thunder does seem to strike really hard. I guess it's just a matter of fueling her 90 Energy burst.
Little surprise that she's paired with Raiden the battery shogun.

Attached: 1627940921726.jpg (2048x2048, 359.58K)

Yae is legit bad and it sucks.

Why are coinflips still a thing even? It was understandable when there werent many characters in the game but now theres no excuse not to change it to Honkais pity system
>I hate how they keep dancing around the Khanriah plot point without getting into the juicy details
Carrot on a stick user, it doesnt matter if the game shits the bed every update in terms of story, as long as they promise the story will get better after 4 years

The diaper looks so bad.

Attached: yae diaper.jpg (868x712, 115.22K)

Was the original design really unacceptable? It was already in-game for so long.

Attached: Yae 05.jpg (614x910, 162.79K)

I think Coinflips are okay, the system doesn't need to change. And considering it's a gacha game, I doubt it would ever change in a way that would improve our odds.
The real thing is that the pool of default 5* characters is unchanged since release. Not only does everyone have almost all of them, they're terribly obsolete by now.

Attached: 1631095245032.jpg (5685x3847, 758.87K)

Got Keqing at 30 rolls, not sure if I should keep going. I'm a Keqing main so I'm super happy.

Joke's on you, the diaper makes her hotter

>as long as they promise the story will get better after 4 years
I still don't get why retards here expect Khaenriah to be good
The story is literally gonna be some guy in Khaenriah goes crazy and fucks over the entire nation
Wow so deep and complex

Push ahead, do it for her.

Attached: 1603059437866.jpg (1280x1790, 368.74K)

holy cope

I finally got Mona when going for my C2 Yae.

i dont have any interest in her gameplay design or anything else i would like to save for other characters

saving my gems for C2Raiden

>I think Coinflips are okay
Thats one lightning fast way to out yourself as some shill or simply a retard, considering this is one of the worst things about the game
>The real thing is that the pool of default 5* characters is unchanged since release
Ok yeah that too

Is she good? I'm hoping to coinflip for her since I recognize her from Honkai and I played that for a long time.

I think its too early to really tell, wait 2 months until people can actually max out her talents and then we'll see...oh wait

Anyone better at editing able to make an exploitable out of this?

Attached: 1635605769404.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Nope.

>turning down the ancient fox-lady onee-san
Weird but okay.

Considering it's a gacha game, the fact we get a chance for deterministic outcomes on the promotional characters within acceptable odds is way better than other gachas. Everything is stacked to the player's favor.
>50% chance to get what you want the first time
>100% chance to get what you want the second time
>pity stays between banners so you never actually waste rolls
>you can get enough Primos to reach 90 just from doing dailies, events and new content every couple of banners
The only thing that could go wrong is losing the coinflip. All other factors are in favor of the player.
Right now I think the two things they could do are:
>add more characters to the standard 5* pool
>make 2 simultaneous banners a thing all the time, maybe even 3 as we get more character. That way people don't have to wait 8+ months for a rerun of a character they missed

Alternatively it could be like on Keqing's banner when instead of two banners running for three weeks, we had three banners running for two weeks each.

Attached: 1642434254633.jpg (3072x4160, 1.84M)

We get it bro

Attached: 1636232682211.png (1094x974, 1.47M)