LOST ARK MAINTENANCE

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Attached: 1636929230093.jpg (756x756, 419.55K)

Kill yourself you paid off Amazon shill faggot

it's amusing to see how your particular boogeyman lives rent free inside your head kek

Whatever shill

>rent free

Attached: 1644891684150.jpg (1280x968, 382.21K)

>it's amusing to see how your particular boogeyman lives rent free inside your head kek

Attached: saddf.jpg (387x437, 41.08K)

Uninstall because all your streamer idols are quitting next Friday to play Elden Ring.

but i dont watch streamers tho

t. streamer worshipping zoomer meltbrain, bought $100 "founders edition" out of FOMO (put into their head by amazon shilling) and is now experiencing strong buyer's remorse

cute projectin :3
got the 8usd bronze pack, and I'm FINALLY having a good time after the msq grind. abyssal and chaos dungeons are like MH.

Buyers remorse comes at either item level 500-600 where literally all your progression is locked behind a few key items, and while sources do exist for them, they are few and far between, or the despair after you run out of raid battle items because you wasted them all in tier 1.
The combat in endgame content is really fun but the devs know this and fuck you over for wanting to just play it.

i literally screamed so loud when i was booted out of the game that I woke up my dad LOL

I want a kitty like this. I can’t find one though. Sad.

Look at this fucking post, holy shit. The shills aren't even trying.

How about you play a game that's actually good instead?

Attached: hmmm.png (464x502, 326.99K)

hey bro I'm gear lvl 302, and want to get that epic seraph set that needs a lot of knight oaths, as far as i know you get those in abyssal dungeons, is the set worth the ko grind? I'm an artillerist

how about you mind your own business you dumb bitter nigger? go play what you like instead of pretending to police what others should play or like

like?

Attached: 1632889679908.jpg (1920x1080, 203.7K)

Doesn't matter. You're playing a game purely driven by streamer hype, and it will die when the next shiny streamer toy comes out.
Think BDO, because this game is going to fllow the exact same path. Unless you're going to whale the shit out of this game be ready to move on when you hit the progress wall next week and 80% of the playerbase quits because their beloved streamer of choice stops playing.

>Faggot OP asks question
>Receives honest answer
And you're dilating over this why?

You have absolute shit taste in games, kek. I couldn't imagine being this much of a autismo lmao.

i don't play it for the trend, i play because my brother and a couple of mutual friends play this so it's fun to have this weird cool alternative to monster hunter on PC even if the fuckers limit the chaos and abyssal dungeons. I get your points but I'm not particularly invested (8 bucks) so if i get 2 or 3 months out of this it would have been worthwhile imo.

Come back to WoW, white man

kek, lmao!

never played WoW chief.

play games that aren't shit

No reason not to "grind" it because gear upgrades can be transferred for tiny amounts of silver at the same place you hone it. Though typically you get a full set of seraphs from just doing both of the first Abyssal raids, and then a full set of the legendary gear from the second set of raids.
The grind from 500-600 is a few days atleast even if you max out on all sources of materials so worth getting the armor since Tier 2 uses different shit anyway.

he literally thought I was being murdered LMAO. I guess for the low affordable price of 69.99CAD for the platinum founders edition, having thrills like this definitely makes it worth the price!

Attached: EIBypZtWwAAIVMC.jpg (1200x800, 197.3K)

thanks bro, will go for it, love the aesthetic of the set personally, really enjoying the raids.