Postal brain damage the best postal game in the whole series

Postal brain damage the best postal game in the whole series.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1o64yfgschw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/1o64yfgschw

>

I played the demo, its too Doom Eternal for my taste, where are the funny sign the petition levels?

In Postal 4

Attached: porsha.webm (1280x720, 520.07K)

QRD? Is it a mod for 4?

Rick hunter is coming back

It's a standalone game made by a separate studio.
It's a boomer shooter with levels and an emphasis on going fast, shooting ass, and finding shit.
There's a demo out now that is just the first full level and the full game releases in May.

And since I'm here, I'll post my top time too. :^)

Attached: Untitled.png (810x256, 147.15K)

If nothing else at least they gave the Postal 3 VA another chance.

Isn't Postal mostly about fucking with Civilians until some crazy shit happens? How does that work in a shooter?

Yeah he's a pretty good fit. Jon St John I just don't get.

>Didn't think to try the demo to answer his own question
Anyway, simply put, they either run in terror or try to kill him.

It's making fun of eternal. It's more like Postal 1 that it has levels. Also Postal 4 is in development (early access) and runs like shit (unreal engine) but I've clocked like 40 hours on it already.

See It's a parody

That's Postal 2 and 4. Postal 1 and Brain Damage are level based action games.

I fuckin' love JSJ. Duke rules, Big the Cat is a meme and a half, I wish the guy all the best.
He doesn't fuckin' fit as the Postal Dude at all. He just sounds like he's talking as himself, and maybe that works for Rick and Corey, but he's too high pitched compared to those two.

I've personally been waiting for 4 to be content complete to start putting hours in. After upgrading my PC, it's pretty high on my todo list.

He sounds fine. It's not like all the postal dudes are even the same guy.

It's probably hard for him for if he were to go deeper he'd just be postal duke.

Between 1 and 2 there's some arguments about whether or not it's the same guy, but 2's Dude is almost certainly the same one in 3 and 4 (aside from the one from 3 just being a hallucination in Paradise Lost.)
As for him sounding fine, eh. He's kind of grown on me but Rick is king, and Corey was a decent replacement, both leagues above for this role. If they couldn't get Rick, they should've got Corey again.
Good point there, doing the Duke voice for years upon years must make it hard to slip anywhere else when going deep.