Godot 3.2 render

Wanted to remake my asuka render in godot 4.0, but seems the alpha makes my GPU driver to glitch so I'll have to wait until a beta to seriously start making final 4.0 renders.

But I've gotten my render to look more like a real render and not some default godot render.

:)

Attached: asuka.png (1028x630, 1.14M)

Looks like shit lol

Jesus Christ I can fucking count the polygons.

What was the original render?

Attached: asuka.png (800x800, 102.3K)

Are you trans by chance?

NYPB also this looks awful

no

fuck off cris

Attached: fuck off cris.png (2146x2322, 2.03M)

fuck off cris

Yes

maybe

honestly he would be better off going for a polygon look, bright colours and slapping a filter on it rather then being in that awkward valley of too many polys to looks weird but not enough to look detailed.

Attached: 2022-02-16 18_24_44-Steam.png (972x304, 464.76K)

Nice fuckin’ models!

Attached: 0FE13E18-85B2-420A-B745-E957766127CD.jpg (978x987, 277.93K)

holy fucking shit this is amazing
how can someone dedicate so much of their lives yet improve so little? how do people like that cope with life? is he just slightly mentally disabled?
i was friends with a guy who've made some 3d work for the cover of some sonic Archie covers and he was amazing with it, at the time he had around 6-8 years of experience too.
how can someone waste almost a decade on something and still be that bad, even if you never searched ANY guide online you'd think he'd learn something by himself

cute

fuck off cris

Only godot game I know is that wrought flesh one and that looks fucking terrible in every way possible.

I'm pretty sure you're that faggot that never listens to advice but smooth shading if you are a fag and don't want to learn how to make use of low space textures.

How can you tell? Was Asuka a dead giveaway?

Godot is a terrible engine for 3D. Not even godot 4 will save it. You're better off using unity, unreal or threejs

fuck off cris