Soon

Soon...

Attached: totalgwar.png (901x839, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4i6pu3h7VU
youtu.be/KvRHIvAxZoE?t=97
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's inevitable. Whether it will suck or not is up for debate, but it's going to happen.

it will suck because nuCA is dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=W4i6pu3h7VU

As long as they incorporate battlefleet gothic style skirmishes in with the standard land warfare, that's all I'd ever want.

I'd rather get a decent Dawn of War reboot/IV
Games Workshop will just keep ruining the IP by the way, I'm growing tired of it entirely at this point

Attached: Grey Knight.jpg (1024x736, 137.2K)

I'd rather they made an actual 40k RTS than this shit, considering the last one is from fucking 2004.

I'm legitimately surprised that Dawn of War hasn't been remastered yet while all the other boomer AAA games from the mid-00s and even later already have remakes/remasters.

THQ is dead but Relic is not.

Warhammer games have been awesome.

I see it playing a lot like Wargame. You would need to heavily rely on your troop transports to utilize your melee units though.

This will never happen.
LOTR, GOT or History title is next.

They are trash and people like you have dumbed down the tactics and strategy in the game to almost moba tier faggotry.

But they sold well and they are shiny, so it's not going anywhere.

Another great series dead by normies and zoomers.

Nahh, having fantasy wargames based on other settings would be more likely than 40kTW

Is stuff from 2 carrying over into 3, like how 1 carried over into 2? Or is that too much content for one game?

You niggers are fucking delusional, besides the obvious fact that 40k doesn't work in the current TW formula, it's way more likely for them to have CA do Age of Sigmar instead since they probably want that shit to be more popular, it's got familiar shit to Warhammer fantasy and they doubled down on The End Times being canon in TWWH

CA has proven they can make interesting campaign mechanics but they have to work on improving the battle simulations
>troop transports mechanics
>teleporting/deep striking units
>defensive retreats like what manor lords showed youtu.be/KvRHIvAxZoE?t=97
>ai that can handle all this

Attached: warhammer.jpg (620x351, 82.65K)

>like how 1 carried over into 2?
Yes, exactly like how mortal empires took months to come out as an update

Nah they're great. Also some of the hardest games in the series if you play on legendary.

>and they doubled down on The End Times being canon in TWWH
People have played through the campaigns and none of them actually bring about the End Times. Unless the WoC overhaul actually gives them a proper campaign to play out the End Times which would be cool but definitely not happening then Age of Smegmar won't have an ending to sequel itself of of.

>if you play on legendary.
Why? Does the AI cheat that much?
I fucking hate this """difficulty""" in strategy games.
>Oh yeah, lets make the AI ignore the game rules completely.

That'd be awesome, I sure hope so.

The Glottkin from the End Times and AoS were datamined to be future DLC for Warhammer 3

40krbronies and aostrannies deserved shit games and shovelwares

Yes, but the giga map isn't coming until later. They're probably working on updating older factions to handle the new ones or something or touching up on some mechanics.