Pay to win is ok when japan does it!

>pay to win is ok when japan does it!

Attached: '.jpg (616x353, 126.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6vkl_XKCAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna argue against it, but is it really p2w considering you can have the most broken deck money can buy and still lose?

that's true for all p2w games though. There's no p2w game where you can spend 100 dollars and get infinite health and inflict infinite damage on targets with finite health. p2w just lowers your chance of losing, especially against people who have paid less than you.

the game isn't p2w, it's really just pay to play since you can really only afford to make the one deck reliably for free (maybe two) but you have to know what you're doing before you even boot up the game so you don't waste resources. my philosophy is to only spend money/gems/time/effort on rogue decks. don't want to build a meta deck just to have it get hit in an upcoming banlist so this way you get a little more longevity out of your decks

so should i just delete it then? it's only 6gb which is nothing but i'm not sure if it's just a rng game with p2w sprinkled in.

but you can make any deck for free

Master Duel isn't pay to win. It's pay to have fun, but winning is free. You can build the best deck less than a week into starting an account, sit on that and easily gather enough resources to build the next best deck whenever your best deck stops being relevant, and just collect wins forever this way.

Bad decks are legitimately more expensive than good decks though and if you want to have fun and experiment there's really no feasible way to do that without swiping your credit card.

holy shit we need to immediately shut down every card game tournament because you have to buy cards to win

"p2w" doesn't mean the game automatically gives you the W when you swipe.
"p2w" means the game gives you an unfair advantage when you swipe.

So yes, you can still lose when you swipe.

No shit it's a card game
you expect anything different?
you buy cards to play it irl too

I haven't spent a dime on this and managed to stumble into a busted deck after a 15 year absence from the scene.
Paying doesn't allow you to win in any way.

Great! Now make a second deck for this next event. Try doing that f2p

inb4goldzombiefag - Congrats, you're the minority

Not pay to win, you make 1000 gems a week at least

You can build at least one deck for free without sinking time into duels. As far as freemium currency goes it's fine
UR points get burned up fast and you can't get them without buying more packs which is the only major pain point

>1000 gems a week at least
So 4 URs, or 1.5 URs you actually want. Got it

I have 10 accounts, I have all the meta decks

Attached: 1644552080912.jpg (1080x1082, 122.97K)

paypigs only have an advantage against you if you were retarded with all the gems they shovel in your face in the beginning

I played for like a month and then quit, pvp is boring with the same meta shit all over the place, I like to have a turn, video related, one of those rare instances of going back and forth in a duel.
youtube.com/watch?v=E6vkl_XKCAI

Everything is ok when Japan does it.

I went full retard and I regret nothing.

BANLIST LEAK

No fucking shit it's fake, but pretend it's real anyway

Attached: FLqKaG2XoAEzNzA.jpg (531x617, 15.92K)

Is it only worth getting into if you play the current TCG? I have some nostalgia for it but it's probably not worth learning everything just to get my shit pushed in by people beating me in 1 turn right?

Play something else YGO, maybe YGO Omega is basically like master duel and duel links but free.

>Drident
>VFD
>Benten
>tenki
Eh. A bit too on the nose on the tcg copying here, but whatever
>Called
>Crossout
Big doubt, but i can sorta see it happen
>Ovi
>Dmd
>E tele
Another eh.
Overall, meh but even if it did happen, i wouldnt be too surprised

>one of those rare instances of going back and forth in a duel.
Most of my games are like this but I play meta against meta.

Wrong quote, here

If you're curious about it, just download it and try it out. You can play solo mode to learn any mechanics that are new to you. When it comes to whether you'll enjoy it or not your mileage may vary. Some returning players adapted to what the game is like now and were able to enjoy it and some weren't. But you won't know until you try.